Violins (and other screeching implements of torture)

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Violins (and other screeching implements of torture) Empty Re: Violins (and other screeching implements of torture)

Post  Tara on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:43 am

Angelic wrote:
This is why they need to legalize fighting. At times like these if I were in your shoes I would nothing more that be allowed to beat the living crap out of him.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. OK, honestly, I'm a geek, not a lover or a fighter. Laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Violins (and other screeching implements of torture) Empty Re: Violins (and other screeching implements of torture)

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 am

Angelic wrote:
This is why they need to legalize fighting. At times like these if I were in your shoes I would nothing more that be allowed to beat the living crap out of him.

So do you want to be a boy or a girl?

More to the point, do you want to indulge in precisely the kind of male social power projection rubbish that you constantly rail against?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:33 am

Angelic wrote:It's not about what I want its about Nature being cold and uncaring and concerning matters of identity nature makes that choice for you.]

That's where you're wrong, hunny bunz. YOU get to decide how you feel. It's up to YOU whether you hand over your power to society. Homophobia isn't a natural law, and the sooner you stop pissing through your eyeballs about it, the sooner you'll get over it (and yourself). There are many courageous LGBTI people out there who suck it up and get on with living happy, fulfilled lives because they don't blame others for their lives' trajectory.

Your views of gender are rather sexist and dogmatic. In your mind girls should always be pacifist and never do violence.

Oh are they now?

lol!

Civilized human beings don't indulge in violence. Are you really going to argue that you have a right to harbour violent thoughts because it's disconnected from gender? Don't make me rub your nose in your reasoning.

Back to top Go down

Violins (and other screeching implements of torture) Empty Violins (and other screeching implements of torture)

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 am

So much of TL;DR based on the straw man that I think girls should be pacifistic, or even implied as such.

You can backpedal all you like, and try and Gish gallop the fuck outta me with a stream of psychobabble all you like - the fact remains that you see personal violence as a legitimate means of changing someone's behaviour.

You've taken on board every cliche about personal honour and virile power projection that mainstream patriarchy could shove down your throat and you exalt in it, while moaning at every turn how nasty life and society is.

Life has made you its bitch, and you're not smart and wise and mature enough yet to see your way out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:01 am

How's the bear headdress workin' out for you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum