Movie quotes which work with trans

Go down

Movie quotes which work with trans Empty Movie quotes which work with trans

Post  Abby on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 pm

So what movie quotes do people find working for them?

Matrix
Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Movie quotes which work with trans Empty Re: Movie quotes which work with trans

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Michael palin: (now for something completely different.)

"We don't morally censor you. We just want the money....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Abby wrote:So what movie quotes do people find working for them?

Matrix
Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
No.

Abstract thought is mostly convoluted and not self explanatory and unless the abstraction can be duplicated into a meaningful instance - it is worthless.

Do you know what I am talking about.

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek!)

Likely, no!

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum