A new guy in town

Go down

A new guy in town Empty A new guy in town

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:14 am

I just got back from seeing my hair stylist/friend, Cathy, who I haven't seen for almost 9 months - she shorten my locks by nearly 12 inches and the hair still lays on my shoulders.

When I came out to her 4 years ago, she mentioned she had a niece (early teenager) who was 'confused'. She would present as a moody girl one day and then dress as a dominant guy and hangout with her 'girlfriend' the next day.

I offered to help her, but Cathy told me her niece really wasn't interested in help - "and to leave her be".

Well, as Cathy was washing my hair today, she mentioned that her niece, Jennifer, was at that very moment undergoing top surgery and has now become her nephew Troy and as he was now 18, was in the process of a name and BC change.

HOOOORAY FOR TROY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Still some remaining family issues for Troy and Cathy told me she let's it slip once in awhile and calls Troy Jenn. I told Cathy, do your best and simply be honest with Troy and let him know you are in his corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down