Are sex-changes even properly designed?

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Are sex-changes even properly designed? Empty Re: Are sex-changes even properly designed?

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Well, I am uniquely capable of comment.

Ok, I have obviously had a male sex organ, designed in the usual fashion that life makes male sex organs.

And, he (not me, and if you can't follow the gender-related comments of him vs me, tough), had the pleasure of a great deal of usage of that penis over the years.

Way too much masturbation, and 27 years of marriage putting it into a normal ordinary original factory specs cisgender female vagina.
And I can tell you, the reason a male penis being used in the usual way, either using a hand or a mouth or a vagina results in [imagine that groaning sound men make as they ejaculate sperm out of their penis now), is because the happy spot on the male penis eventually feels good enough to generate that ejaculation. If that spot is rubbed nicely an frequently and long enough, yes, you make the penis ejaculate in the usual fashion. It doesn't matter whose hand or mouth or vagina is being used. The male penis simply doesn't care.

Likely why men will have sex with anything while imagining almost anything because, in the end, ejaculation feels good.

This is all leading up to me saying, the male penis has 50% of the nerve endings of the female clitoris. So, a real clitoris (you have to be born with it), is ALWAYS going to deliver twice the sensory thrill. So there is NO way to turn a male penis into a vagina and result in a clitoris that is on par with a naturally occurring clitoris. You never had the same number of nerve endings.

So regardless of how great the surgical procedure, no matter how real it looks, no matter what they use to create your vaginal canal, whether by penile inversion, or a new cutting-edge method using abdominal cavity wall donated tissue for the canal (it's better and self-lubricates), the simple truth is, you are going to need to be fingered twice as much, or feel a cock sliding in and out of your vagina and rubbing over your clitoris twice as efficiently, it having it licked or whatever from a mouth and or tongue to experience that thrashing, squirming, OMG release a cisfemale might experience (if her partner is doing it right).

I have not experienced an orgasm yet (I haven't even tried, that's another post).
So I can't comment on what it feels like to end up with the ahhhh sensation and yet no ejaculation experience I know of from a gazillion instances.
I'm told transgender females can multiple orgasm like cisgender females. That's unsubstantiated by me.

I've had the surgery, I've experienced dilating, I'm guessing a transgender female feels about the same experience a cisgender female feels from a penis sliding in and out of her vagina. It's as exciting as sucking on your finger. It's not designed to do anything for the female. I never got anything out of it. A cisgender female vagina is only designed to be a birth canal. It's meant to hold onto a penis, and allow the penis to feel good long enough that the penis is encouraged to ejaculate sperm into the female (with intent for the sperm to carry on further to the females reproductive system). Women are not even required to enjoy sex for sex to function at the procreative level. The clitoris, is likely only meant to permit the female to enjoy the moment enough to clamp down on the penis and make it easier for the penis to pump the female full of sperm.

So your pleasure during fucking isn't really even of vital importance to reproduction.
And seeing as transgender women lack the baby making factory....

I had my own surgery almost entirely as a means to get rid of a penis.
Because in my instance, a penis was a contradiction.
In my case, I am of the belief, women do NOT have a penis.
So while I am plenty happy to be nice to transgender females who are pre-op, and treat them as real women regardless, the truth is, I planned to either be post-op or dead.

I didn't have the surgery so I could find my bare ass in bed with a man thrusting his penis in and out of my new vagina. I figure it would be nice to have my legs wrapped around him getting myself right good and well fucked. But, I'd have had the surgery even if there was no vagina involved in the process. Because no penis is mandatory for me. No vagina is a bummer, but at least I wouldn't have a penis and testicles loudly contradicting my assertion I was a woman. There's something truly reassuring about putting my hands between my legs, and not feeling a penis and testicles. It's nice feeling my vagina's labia while washing myself off in the tub. I like that I look female, and have what seems and feels like a female's vagina.

As I have said though, I haven't gotten around to finding out what an orgasm feels like with the new arrangement. I can wait.

I've always been of the opinion that great sex happens between the ears though.
I'm pretty sure all I need for great sex, is a naked man who wants to be with a naked me, aiming for both of us to experience our own OMG! moments.
I've had a penis, and I'm fully aware you can make a man VERY happy even if he can't slide his penis into a vagina canal feeling organ. There's a limit to how vital holding a woman's hips while thrusting into her vagina is a required thing.
So I'm not concerned about my decision to forsake my vaginal canal that was created during my vaginoplasty surgery. I'm aware that some women only get the vagina without canal surgery, and are able to retroactively add on a canal at another time. The only thing is you either use the penis shaft, or you lose it during penile inversion type vaginoplasty surgery. But it isn't the only method available to surgeons.

If I find a human male that wants me enough to put a ring on my finger and convert me from Miss Lesley to Mrs Lesley, fine, he can also decide if he wants Mrs Lesley to have a vaginal canal so he can fuck the daylights out of me in the seemingly usual fashion. Or he can buy himself a convertible eh. Depends on what he wants to ride eh, me or the car Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Are sex-changes even properly designed? Empty Re: Are sex-changes even properly designed?

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Only thing I can add, is thanks to hormones, I went from being something of a black bear to only needing to shave facial hair, which with electrolysis could be eliminated (really only requires I stop spending all my money on Legos and Barbies to a point).

I was predictably worried about the body hair. Nothing says awkward like a hairy back in a bikini eh.

Today, you can't find my body hair unless you shine a bright light against my skin at the perfect angle, as my hair went to absolutely thin and lost all of its colouring. I'm blaming the hormones as there is no other reason I can point to that I can think of.

As for the whole clitoris thing. Well, they sure carved up my penis a lot in the surgery (glad I will never see that), and no, I have not watched any surgery videos (not planning to either hehe).

I just know my clitoris was once under the head of my penis, it's now where a clitoris normally would be and my pee hole was moved so when I sit and pee, I sound like a girl (which is actually amazingly reaffirming). My vaginal canal is where a man would think it was supposed to be and properly dilated, a transgender female feels like a cisgender female (which not surprisingly is the point). I am not able to know, and I doubt we ever get to know if a transgender female 'feels' the same as a cisgender female 'feels' while having a man thrust his cock into me.

I remember what it felt like to fuck the wife. I have no idea what it felt like for her to be fucked.
I have no way to know. I can only wonder if it would be the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:34 pm

When I finally accepted I was transgender. I had never had sex with a woman. A few men yes. But not a woman. I realised I could never transition so coldly decided to end my life as I couldn't see anything going forward. But I was curious about sex with a woman. I too thought it must be a wonderful feeling to have sex with a woman, after all men are constantly on the look out for it. So it must be good surely?

So I signed up on an online dating site, long before tinder and all that. Hoping perhaps to meet a woman who might have sex with me. I wrote to several without much result until finally one woman agreed to meet. My first ever date. So we started dating and as it happened we go on brilliantly but no sex for months. Finally she agreed and we got intimate but no penetration. I didn't care. I was enjoying myself and I really liked giving her pleasure. Finally one day she agreed to full sex. But I felt very little. I liked the idea of it but honestly your hand is better. So don't get too carried away about it. Sex is as much about intimacy and the whole thing rather than simply putting your penis inside someone.

Oh yes. I married her. But no sex anymore.

BTW what's a 'cuntboy'? A horrible word.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:15 pm

"Did it feel good or no."

The thing is, a penis is just a penis. It worked, which is to say it functioned just fine.
I don't think it is possible to ejaculate and not like it.

But the actual sex act we call 'fucking'. It felt the same in a vagina as it did in my hand.
No really, at the sensation level, your penis couldn't care less. Hand, mouth, vagina, anus (never had anal, just guessing it feels about the same), all basically will make a penis do that thing it does (ejaculate).

Great sex is mainly between the ears though. If you enjoy being with the person, it makes all the difference.
My marriage, in the end, was a mistake. I didn't get to realize that until about a year after the divorce. It was nothing to do with the ex though. It wasn't until a year on hormone therapy that I was able to unravel all the confused thinking that went through his head during sex. He was trying to be female, in the wrong body with the wrong parts. It frustrated him, and he had no idea why.
If I could go back in time, and safely intercept my life at age 20 and take the route I took at age 50, and seek out a husband as his wife....... but you never know what you are opening yourself up to eh. Maybe I marry a man who is a wife beater and he kills me before my 3rd anniversary and I never even make it to my 30th birthday let alone 50th.

If you never take the steps to be your real self, you will likely never get to find out half of the answers that appear to plague you. Me, I'd rather be an ugly female post-op, than an average looking male that was a lie.

4 years ago, I suuuure didn't like the prospects of enjoying the wait. 16 months just to get an appointment. it took a while for that to sink in. 16 months, not 16 weeks.
Then all the preliminary crap.
if I hadn't started though, I wouldn't have gotten to that moment in 2017 when I finally got my wish.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum