truly transsexuals vs. cross dressers.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: truly transsexuals vs. cross dressers.

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 pm

I have trouble relating to gender non-binary people, but that's mainly as I am so totally binary thinking that I have trouble relating to not being one or the other.

But Angel, you might be gender non-binary. You might wish to explore this.

You don't need to be bisexual. Who you want for sex is different from who you want to be.
You might need to contemplate that you might not wish to be labelled male or female regardless of your anatomical configuration.

I know some gender non-binary persons locally. Yeah, initially you are stuck wondering "are they male or female? and where did they begin?" It's simple to just politely ask, what are their pronouns and who interests them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm

I consider myself 70% female, 20% male and 10% guilt.  (Or, in other words, 20% male, 80% female.)  From the other board, a comment, "Just consider yourself a woman with a penis..." really resonated with me, and so, that's how I look at things.

I love to wear skirts (on occasion), but I don't consider it to be "cross-dressing".  If I was abducted by aliens, taken to an uninhabited (yet habitable world) and dumped-off, I would wear blouses and skirts most days, but that would be the extent of it (if you get my drift here).  But, in general, if a particular behavior is between and with consenting adults that does not involve harm, I don't have too many issues with such.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:49 am

many start off simply thinking of themselves as crosdressers usually out of a form of denial.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down