SSRIs in terms of transsexualism.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: SSRIs in terms of transsexualism.

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi Angel!

I think transsexualism is that feeling where you are a true sissy deep down and have a girl's mind of a teenage girl.

Sorry to disagree, but don't get angry just because I do! As a transgender woman I certainly do not have a teenage girl's mind. I have a 57 year old woman's mind, I like men my age if not older and certainly taller than my 5'5" by at least 4". I have no wish to be a teenager again. Remember, we are all different, you should not generalise babe.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:10 am

Heheheh if misery and miserable made me more 'masculine', I'd be able to bench press with my eyelids Smile

Here I sit in a man's body originally, modified to make me feel more comfortable, and I feel more like Celia's daughter than someone a year younger than her. But everyone ends up differently a year post-op.

When I talk to a male friend I know in the UK, I'm not talking to a 'sugar daddy' because he buys me things, I'm talking to a 'dad', who just treats me like his daughter. He's 3 years older than me, almost identical age to my older brother. But he's mentally like my father. And he's aware, I'd recoil from any sexual advances the exact same way I would if my blood father did it. I'd be horrified and traumatized. I am very fortunate to have him in my life. He has no blood children, and I've told him he's as real a father as any that do. I think he's very happy about that.

Oh yeah, I didn't have much trouble convincing the shrinks I needed the surgery. I made it plain, it goes or I go. I had NO plan to live out my life with a penis. None. I made that brutally plain. I think it sucks I suffer from male pattern hair loss. I also know a lot of women lose their hair from a range of medical traumas. And I might look just like one. I got brave one day and just shaved it all off and I keep it that way. If my hair looks good, it should, it's expensive Smile

I've taken anti-depressants. I sure as hell needed them in 2016. Something bad happened. I got better. I stopped taking them (had to before the surgery). I just never started them again. Yeah, some days I might benefit from them. On those days, I retaliate with a long walk to some chocolate or ice cream. Works about the same. The upside of chocolate or ice cream is no dry mouth from meds, and no whacked out dreams states. The downside of food is calories. Easy to get rid of those.
I had some GRRRRREAT dreams thanks to the meds. In fact, some of my books happened that way. I thought them up in my sleep. Then one night the dreams turned on me. Instead of being intensely funny and ramping up my imagination in funny ways, I experienced being gang-raped violently by 8 men. It took me months to calm down. I still have emotional scars.

Use meds with care. You get more than just dry mouth and other physiological risks. You are playing with your mind.

Being obsessed with appearance is a female thing, welcome to womanhood. There's a reason you never see men in the cosmetics section unless they are buying their woman a gift. And women's clothing is 3 times the size of the men's wear department for the same reason.

Anger issues know no gender. Women just deal with it differently. Some play sports, some hit the gym, some hit the spa, and plenty hit the ice cream. Some do all four Smile
Funny is several angry gal pals scarfing down ice cream venting about some damned man in their life and not all of them will be cisfemales eh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Celia, the gal who owns this forum Smile

"That is what I am afraid of, I am afraid if I threaten to commit suicide they will lock me in a mental hospital. How did you get away with this?"

I didn't, I know what the lockdown section of my local hospital's mental health ward looks like from the inside. I had to learn to control myself. I'd still be there if I hadn't.

"In what way is he like a father?"

Hmm, he's male, acts parental. Yep, sums it up. I'm a parent, used to be a father until I became a mother. So I can relate uniquely.

Not able to comment on the rest of the post.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 pm

No. Saying you are suicidal is just a good way to end up locked up. Happened in 2013 when the ex asked for a separation.

I could elaborate more so on my dad if you wished.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down