Let's Count With Pictures!!!

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Count With Pictures!!!

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:48 am

¡Muy buen, mi amiga, muy buen!

If I win the lottery, one of my first buys will be a street legal Indian TT/Flat-tracker.

Back in my twenties when I was racing motocross the local motorcycle shop where I bought my bikes and gear offered to sponsor me in the 250cc AMA Novice class at the upcoming San Jose Mile.

My bike, a Maico 250cc was a very nice motocross machine so we exchanged the knobby tires for semi-dirt tires AND took the brakes off. The bike handled nice but the Bultaco Pursangs ran circles around me with the higher horsepower. I didn't qualify to even get into the heat races. Oh, well.

Here is a shot of the first corner of the very high speed packed dirt track. Imagine going into this turn at around 120mph and then throwing it into a slide with no brakes except for the engine's compression braking.  (The best my bike could do was around 95 and Bultaco's easily broke 100.Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 7d70334eda54606def3f01253a9b1757

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:53 am

Well done Miki!!!!! And Jess for getting Miki's!!!! But no Unicorn ride for Jess, she has to get one of mine to win that fantastical prize!

So on to number sixty one!

What has the number 61 to do with this picture?????

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Fordnixon

Oh and Miki that looks quite dangeroustical and noisy! You've led a very exciting life!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Mtm  Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2                                                               
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Those little 250cc 2 smokes were monsters. So much fun to ride when they weren't tossing you off them because their spaghetti like frames couldn't handle the instant on/off power they made. Good times

Everything you want is on the other side of fear

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:45 pm

jentay1367 wrote:Those little 250cc 2 smokes were monsters. So much fun to ride when they weren't tossing you off them because their spaghetti like frames couldn't handle the instant on/off power they made. Good times
So, I take it you have twisted the throttle of a Pursang coming off a tight corner and then having to run after it while the pack took off down the track. Very Happy

The Maico had a sweet power band, the Bultaco, all or nothing at 5,000 RPM.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:53 pm

I have had many episodes of hamfisted miscalculations on old two smokes. It contributes to why I walk a tad "funny". I knew I was never skilled enough to race. That wasn't in my wheelhouse. Loved to ride though. Dirt and street and have owned at least 20 bikes in my life. In fact, a few were sold to help me sponser my sanity. Turns out Jessica was more important than the things I did in my life to shut her up.

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Well done Miki!!!!! And Jess for getting Miki's!!!! But no Unicorn ride for Jess, she has to get one of mine to win that fantastical prize!

So on to number sixty one!

What has the number 61 to do with this picture?????

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Fordnixon

Oh and Miki that looks quite dangeroustical and noisy! You've led a very exciting life!!!!!

Ahem! I like the motorbikey talk, I've ridden bikes, and I know Bultacios come from Spain, but don't forget number 61 ya BikerGirls!!!!!! Extra clue: 1974 only.

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Mtm  Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2                                                               
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes Ma'am...lol. 61 would be Tricky Dicks age when he resigned as POTUS, thank gawd! Next!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:39 pm

look at all us moto girlz! What fun!!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 pm

After the resignation of Richard Nixon, Ford automatically assumed the presidency. His 895 day-long presidency is the shortest in U.S. history for any president who did not die in office. ... In the Senate elections, the Democratic majority became 61 in the 100-seat body. Domestic policy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford
Oh, how I long for a time in the very near future when the progressives have the POTUS, 67 members in the Senate and 292 seats in the House. A super majority that can over-ride a veto.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:44 pm

jentay1367 wrote:look at all us moto girlz!  What fun!!
Let's count our broken bones, concussions and road rashes!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:45 pm

After the resignation of Richard Nixon, Ford automatically assumed the presidency. His 895 day-long presidency is the shortest in U.S. history for any president who did not die in office. ... In the Senate elections, the Democratic majority became 61 in the 100-seat body. Domestic policy.
Oh, how I long for a time in the very near future when the progressives have the POTUS, 67 members in the Senate and 292 seats in the House. A super majority that can over-ride a veto.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:52 pm

Ok naughty girls.... yes Nixon was indeed 61!...… and so was Ford! So I guess even though Jess is only half right it is a Unicorn ride for Jess!!!!

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Unijess-LI

Well, I guess getting the senate majority questie thingy too Miki can also be right.... I don't know, there maybe have to be an Eriksson Steward's Enquiry about that coz that only involved Ford.

So on to 62!!!! Motorbikey things can then recommence! ….and broken bones and smoke and dangeroutistical stuff.... But.... what has this gotta do with 62 is the question that anyone can answer!!!!..... (there's not a lot of things about 62). Surprised

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Cmc

Being small, I bought a VT600 shadow, Honda HD fake, coz the seat was very low. I had it two years or so. One time I dropped it and had a nice man get it back up again! I also had a Suzuki 450 GSE, that was my favourite, I had that a few years. I gave up coz I got fed up with getting wet, I had cars, but did enjoy riding bikes, safely. Volvos are my real kinda thing, I love 'em, safe, stable, solid and reliable, just how I like my men. Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Those are lovely attributes in cars and pretty good attributes in hubby's but terrible ones in men for fun. For the British girl, you want your guy to be an Jaguar till you marry him and then a Vauxhall after the vows.....Cept' for the bedroom Needs to be an Aston Martin in there. Oh my, men as cars...such fun!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Oh ...Bay of Pigs, 62.... and thanks, Celia. I look pretty hot on my Stallion. Yay!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:25 pm

jentay1367 wrote:Those are lovely attributes in cars and pretty good attributes in hubby's but terrible ones in men for fun. For the British girl, you want your guy to be an Jaguar till you marry him and then a Vauxhall after the vows.....Cept' for the bedroom  Needs to be an Aston Martin in there. Oh my, men as cars...such fun!

Bedroom = E-Type jaguar, very long, sexy, muscle, solid and plenty of vigour.

Everywhere else Volvo = Honest, solid, reliable, never let's ya down.

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:26 pm

But the Lucas bits might let you down?

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Volvos are too Staid! Lets go with Mercedes...lol. Gotta have some fun, were married, not dead.

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Jentay wrote:Oh ...Bay of Pigs, 62.... and thanks, Celia. I look pretty hot on my Stallion. Yay!

Coz ya are cute Jess.... and we cuteys should stick together! True Volvo electrics are not good, I was told that by a Swede many years ago, it's true of their older cars and I like the older Gothenburg built cars!

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:33 pm

"Coz ya are cute Jess.... and we cuteys should stick together"
Thanks Doll ! Right back atchya'!

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:36 pm

My goodness If Miki was making these we would still be on 3 lol

Last edited by jentay1367 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:39 pm

And I had the wrong quote there for a while, phew! Anyway, so Jess is right again! Here is number 63! Everyone can play!!! What has this to do with number 63?

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 4-seas

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 am

jentay1367 wrote:Volvos are too Staid! Lets go with Mercedes...lol. Gotta have some fun, were married, not dead.

Went looking for this, must slepp now. So a Merc was the dream of my dear Janis.... well, in song anyway... maybe the wrong thread!

Don't forget to solve my number 63 girls!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:51 am

Well I was waiting on others to answer but I will be a game hog...

Late December back in '63
What a very special time for me
As I remember, what a night…

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:15 am

[quote="Celia Eriksson"][quote="jentay1367"]So a Merc was the dream of my dear Janis..../quote]

I've told this story before, on the old site, but Janis lived for awhile in The City. In late '69, I was eating with a couple of friends (and my ex) at a place called the 'Old Spaghetti Factory' in North Beach. This place was a hangout for the Beats and then the Hippies (who could find it) and the meals were served at long picnic tables.

We were having a good time when in walks Janis, by herself and obviously very drunk. She sits down at our table, across from me and my ex. She orders a bottle of red and spaghetti. She is not talking and when the plate arrives, promptly passes out in the plate. We got up an left.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am

Well done Jess! This one is for everyone too, but if you get it, that's fine Jess! You are not a board hog! I reckon Miki might get it, but it's very hard. I will name the ship if it is!!!! So what has this pic to do with number 64?

Let's Count With Pictures!!! - Page 7 Ageme

You met Janis Miki??? Wow! Even though she was poozled, that's amazing!

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum