So, I bought a couple or URLs...

Go down

So, I bought a couple or URLs... Empty So, I bought a couple or URLs...

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 am

,,,and want your thoughts. I am thinking about doing a GoFundMe for someone to design a desktop sized baby Donnie to have made into a plastic doll for sale. I would put a portion of the sales towards defeating candidates Trump supports.

The urls are babydonnie.com and babydonnietrump.com (He hates being called a baby!)

This is my starting point:
So, I bought a couple or URLs... A5c5nc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

So, I bought a couple or URLs... Empty Re: So, I bought a couple or URLs...

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 am

Hi Miki!!!!

Yes, I think it's a good idea. It would make a great pencil topper too!

I did see some plastic 'wind up' Donalds in a local shop last week, can't remember if it was baby Donald or not. I am going there Friday and will have another look. I think it was Donald in a blue suit and red tie though, I just can't remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I bought a couple or URLs... Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 pm

The folks in London and its surrounds gave me the idea vis-à-vis the floating Baby Donald during his visit to your country.

He hates any reference to being a baby, even though he thinks and act like one not getting his way.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum