Job interviews.

Go down

Job interviews.  Empty Job interviews.

Post  Abby on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Well got my 4th job interview since starting transitioning in about 3 hours. Hopefully this one will work out better than the rest. I mean the jobs specs are the same as my current one. (Actually less responsibilitys, but with greater pay! Which would be nice to concentrate on my key skills rather than spread around which is holdonge back at the moment.)

Well fingers crossed, still if it goes tits up then at lest I am lucky to have a job already. Just need more money for shoes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Job interviews.  Empty Re: Job interviews.

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Fingers crossed.

Shoes is serious business Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi Abby and Lesley!

Yes, best wishes and hoping ya get that job Abby, and that there is plenty of lolly for some stunning shoes!

Celia XX

Job interviews.  Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Got the job! Yes! I was the last candidate of the day, at the any questions for us I asked about a quick tour to see the labs so I had to wait out side while they wrap up. After the tour they offered me the job!
Said yes, and just waiting for contract before resign at current place.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Job interviews.  349ccck

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm taking credit, because it's been a good day and as you are a friend, it's me hearing good news about a friend Smile

Anyway, yippee Smile

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Abby wrote:Got the job! Yes!

Wooo! Very Happy

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I'm taking credit, because it's been a good day and as you are a friend, it's me hearing good news about a friend Smile

Anyway, yippee Smile

Thank you for that Lesley, madee feel all glowy. And a big thank you to every body to! Nervous but it should be fun. Fresh start, with no past baggage etc. My current place lost it charms once my other half left. (Still see her at home, just not at lunch!)

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down