Realism vs. fakism, Reality vs. Delusion

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Realism vs. fakism, Reality vs. Delusion  Empty Re: Realism vs. fakism, Reality vs. Delusion

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:49 pm

I have NEVER gone out of my house in DRAG. I am a woman and a tall woman and I dress as a woman AND THAT IS THE REALITY I LIVE IN.

You will never transition if you continue to put up blocks to your transition. I have seen transwomen who were 6'4" carpenters in a different life. I know one transwoman who is 6'6" tall and simply says 'Fuck em. I am who I am'.

Just like Popeye said 'I yam who I yam and that is all the I yam'.

So, to quote Miki - 'If you cannot get past who you are, you will never become who you are'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Realism vs. fakism, Reality vs. Delusion  Empty Re: Realism vs. fakism, Reality vs. Delusion

Post  Kaibeth on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:19 pm

I'm with Michaela. I don't go anywhere "in drag." I may go in skirts and pretty blouses, but, there's nothing "male" about my presentation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not flying! That's falling with style!

"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

I put the "boing" in Boeing.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down