boob bust buy

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

boob bust buy Empty Re: boob bust buy

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:48 am

Don't waste your time, your money, your outlook on life on this charade.

There are only two ways to permanently and physically increase your breast size - implants or breast bud growth utilizing hormones (or both).

If you are at point in your life where neither of the above methods is viable, a good pair of breast forms will do in the short term.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:24 am

Generally no risk means it just does nothing other than waste money. (Link doesn't work anymore)
The world of breast forms is massive, from stick on boobs to full torso lace up back, skin suits. (Personally that seems to scream serial killer) . Basically there is something for everyone. Had a couple of forms I used before taking HRT.
Anyway the only way I have seen people grow boobs with out HRT is via the vacuum method.she got to a small A cup after a few years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Angelic wrote:But then Buffalo Bill ruined all that. Ruined my mind. Hate that movie. Wish I could go back in time and remove the director, whoever invented that stupid movie. That movie is an abomination to humanity. I'd rather be raped by an ugly than watch that movie. That movie is mind-rape of PTSD. It makes me feel like I'm sitting there like Clockwork Orange wanting to jump off a building. The people who made that movie need to get prosecuted for being abominations of giving people PTSD.

It's like, why can't we just have good ol' fashioned mobster transsexuals like the Joker, or the Director of the FBI. Why do they have to ruin the damn thing with that Silence of the Lambs movie. I hate it I hate. That movie just ruined everything, I hate it its an abomination.
Angel - go pinch yourself. Today is like every other day - it is happening. Life is lived sequentially - try to think in that manner.

Remember, Buffalo Bill lived in the past. He has no effect on who you are today, unless you are one of the millions of bison he and his cohorts killed in the 1800s - unless you are a re-incarnation (shit, what did I just start...……)

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Angelic wrote:Okay, so the name of the book is called "The Flat to Femme Program".

Maybe it works. Maybe there are alternative ways of feminization. 

Also, about body suits. Always wanted to try out a body suit of rubber. Something about the no-effort, zero effort magic transformation I want, where I don't have to worry about people judging me or not passing.

But then Buffalo Bill ruined all that. Ruined my mind. Hate that movie. Wish I could go back in time and remove the director, whoever invented that stupid movie. That movie is an abomination to humanity. I'd rather be raped by an ugly than watch that movie. That movie is mind-rape of PTSD. It makes me feel like I'm sitting there like Clockwork Orange wanting to jump off a building. The people who made that movie need to get prosecuted for being abominations of giving people PTSD.

It's like, why can't we just have good ol' fashioned mobster transsexuals like the Joker, or the Director of the FBI. Why do they have to ruin the damn thing with that Silence of the Lambs movie. I hate it I hate. That movie just ruined everything, I hate it its an abomination.

I take it you've never seen either camp sleepaway or dressed to kill.... or psycho for that matter....

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Angelic wrote:But then Buffalo Bill ruined all that. Ruined my mind. Hate that movie. Wish I could go back in time and remove the director, whoever invented that stupid movie. That movie is an abomination to humanity. I'd rather be raped by an ugly than watch that movie. That movie is mind-rape of PTSD. It makes me feel like I'm sitting there like Clockwork Orange wanting to jump off a building. The people who made that movie need to get prosecuted for being abominations of giving people PTSD.

Angel - go pinch yourself. Today is like every other day - it is happening. Life is lived sequentially - try to think in that manner.

Remember, Buffalo Bill lived in the past. He has no effect on who you are today, unless you are one of the millions of bison he and his cohorts killed in the 1800s - unless you are a re-incarnation
(shit, what did I just start...……)

I think she's means "buffalo bill" the killer from silence of the lambs. Not that I've seen it. I assume that character as trans leanings. As my other post says, not the only "transgender" slasher....

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:06 am

Angelic wrote:Also, about body suits. Always wanted to try out a body suit of rubber. Something about the no-effort, zero effort magic transformation I want, where I don't have to worry about people judging me or not passing.

But then Buffalo Bill ruined all that. Ruined my mind. Hate that movie.

What about Mrs. Doubtfire? Rubber, maybe silicone rubber (world of difference. Silicone rubber is less likely to cause allergic reactions) body suit, and that suit made Robin Williams look like a pretty convincing elderly woman even if the breasts seemed a bit exaggerated.

That movie made me want to see if I could get my hands on a body suit that would have the opposite effect, giving me a more shapely, if not still a bit fluffy, appearance instead of making me look like a slightly overweight elderly woman. I was only 12 when it came out and 14 when I saw the movie (rental in the days when it took theatrical releases two years to come out on VHS instead of 3 months on Blu-Ray after it leaves the theater) so I knew there was no way to investigate it without my parents finding out, but I put a sticky note on my brain to check into it as soon as I moved out.

Reality set in, though. I get unbearably hot in 14 degree weather just from wearing silicone prostheses in a mastectomy bra. I'd die of heat stroke in a full body suit.

Maybe if you watch Mrs. Doubtfire several times it will erase the stigma on body suits that Silence of the Lambs instilled in you.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 pm

My fiance wears an assortment of 'shapewear' items.

Items that cling to and squeeze and otherwise shape your form to a point.

It helps her figure a bit.

But it is so not a summertime item. Granted, wearing it and sweating profusely will certainly remove some weight too.

In my 3+ years of transition, I have never tucked. Tucking isn't needed in a skirt though.
I wear skirts today because I prefer them. In the beginning, though, it was because A. I wasn't tucking, and B. I sure wasn't interested in advertising I had gear that didn't match my clothing.

Some of us will go only so far for our appearances, others much more so perhaps.
I padded my bra before the breast augmentation. I don't have to now.
I could still do it for even more bust, but, I like a consistent appearance.
I like knowing I can go braless now, and not look any different.
I like how I look the same in a swimsuit.

I like that butt naked, I'm all woman according to my personal needs.
My fiance and I joke a lot about her 'girl penis'.
But we both know, the joke has limits.
She wants a vagina as much as I wanted one.
She wants to stop needing to joke about having a 'girl penis'.
For those that are not bothered having one, well that is their life.

I have come to live with not having hair.
It sucks.
Most never have a clue I'm wearing a wig.
But being bald, it does hurt all the same.
Girls have hair, is the same as girls have a vagina for me.
So when I feel comfortable with a person, I lose the wig.
Because wearing a wig does have it's limitations.
Hot as hell in the heat, nice and warm in the winter. But it looks like shit wet. So no swimming with it on.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:41 am

some things work, some do not, it can be different for everyone and dependent on a great deal of factors.

Everything from the health of your hormone receptors to how much Growth hormone you produce/have left.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum