My shape and weight, back there.

Go down

My shape and weight, back there.

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have put on a little weight recently, I am a little over 120 pounds dead now, 8 stone 6 and a bit in fact, and I think the weight is going on the right place, my thighs and bum are definitely taking the weight gain. It's quite a while since I was over 120 pounds and being 5' 5" in height I was always worried about having too much weight, I always liked to be between 110 and 115 but usually am 118. I really have to watch my tummy, coz that is a place it can go, I have for once, got away with it reasonably well so far with a little exercise, it still needs trimmin' a bit....

I think the shape looks good, I will share a pic, so I put on a pair of dark tops coz I don't want it looking sexual. But I want to show the shape of the thighs well, coz I think they look better than they have ever been, at 57 soon to be 58! I don't know about putting too much more weight on though.... sorry, I like to share a little personal success!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My shape and weight, back there.

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:49 pm

I truly hope your weight is your LIVE weight and not your dead weight. Please tell me so Exclamation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Oh Miki!

I am very, very frit about dying, I don't even like the thought of mentioning it. What do you mean by live and dead weight? I was about to sleep and you've got me a little upset.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:48 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:I am a little over 120 pounds dead now,
This is from your post, dear!

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:20 pm

I thought she ment 120 lb dead ON. I.e. 120 zero Oz. Etc. With just a typing error.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Oh, I see what you mean, yes I meant 'almost exactly', by the term. I can be a bit silly sometimes I suppose.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Looking good! It's been awhile since I was 120 lbs. I was probably the same height as you at the time. But I shot up 5'8" and became the 'tall' one in my family. My natural weight was about 10 stone until I was nearly 30.
I was in America, Tenneesee in fact. At the time I weighed 144lbs. That I know because I weighed myself in J C Penneys. Input your height, age etc. The machine was concerned for me, thought I was underweight. How I laughed as I was clearly fat. I wouldn't use the motel pool because of my gross body.
Looking back I clearly had body image issues. There has to be a connection with gender dysphoria. In the six weeks I was there. The only regular meal I had was breakfast because it was free. Dinner consisted of dollar beers and whatever snacks were on offer at the nearest bar.
I was dissapointed not to have lost weight after the six weeks despite often going days without anything but breakast.
Boy did I have suppressed issues!

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:17 pm

120, I haven't been 120 since, hmm, the early 70s when I was in jr high school.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Btw tongue Having looked again, you do look sexy in the photo and cute n fluffy. Great legs too. I have good legs a source of envy for my wife as hers are not and she hasn't even seen them in high heels. Wasted on me sadly.
My brother 5"6" pointed out that we both have small bodies but disproportionate long legs. Neither of us ever could ever touch our toes. Sad to have supermodel legs and rarely get to display them. Crying or Very sad

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:45 pm

mariehart1 wrote:My brother 5"6" pointed out that we both have small bodies but disproportionate long legs. Neither of us ever could ever touch our toes. Sad to have supermodel legs and rarely get to display them. Crying or Very sad
I have a male friend who is 5'6" and he wears a size 36" waist/30" inseam jeans. This is the same size I wear and at 5'10" I used to be able to put my palms on the ground. (My waist is now 32" Smile )

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 pm

I wear 32" inseam. Generally the next length up is 33/34 before going into 'big and tall'. I'm a mutant. cyclops

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi Girls,

Thanks Marie, that is a nice compliment! I am 28" waist, I do have 26" jeans that I can squeeze into and my inseam is 28" too, but I do have some jeans and trouser/pants that are 30", especially flared and good for heels. I don't have supermodel legs, they are ok, but they are not long like you two, so I find wearing high rises give a little of that shorter torso and longer legged look a bit.

I find my badminton keeps me supple, I played on Saturday and I was surprised, coz it'd been a while, how I can still chase the shuttlecock around the court. I can still do handstands, cartwheels and touch my toesies. Exercise is so important! I know the day will come that I can't do these things though..... but I shall try and stave that day off for as long as possible.
Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Needing to do more exercise, weighed in at 88lg, 194lb.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Girls,

Thanks Marie, that is a nice compliment! I am 28" waist, I do have 26" jeans that I can squeeze into and my inseam is 28" too, but I do have some jeans and trouser/pants that are 30", especially flared and good for heels. I don't have supermodel legs, they are ok, but they are not long like you two, so I find wearing high rises give a little of that shorter torso and longer legged look a bit.

I find my badminton keeps me supple, I played on Saturday and I was surprised, coz it'd been a while, how I can still chase the shuttlecock around the court. I can still do handstands, cartwheels and touch my toesies. Exercise is so important! I know the day will come that I can't do these things though..... but I shall try and stave that day off for as long as possible.
Celia xx

I remember being a 28" waist but I had to move to be a 30" because my bum was too big and men's jeans didn't fit over it. I have a girly bum. I went to 30" and eventually 32" Lately 34" but only because I got a bit fatter. Women's jeans would fit me and even now a size 14 (British) fits me. I actually once put on my wife's size 12 jeans by accident. Only the short legs made me realise I made a mistake. I was hungover being the excuse.

Handstands, cartwheels and toesies, you are quite the little busy person? I feel like a big bluff bloke compared to you. The day will never come when you can't do this. Just more slowly.

Exercise is important, you're right. But I need motivation. But my friend Mary got me out and we walked around town with the dog. Which resulted in our sitting outside the museum café in the west of Ireland drizzle enjoying our breakfast and making bitchy comments about the tourists passing by. Mary is so fit and despite a recent hip operation leaves me for dead, despite my long legs. Two middle aged ladies exercising. I love it.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down