A bit damp down below.

Go down

A bit damp down below.  Empty A bit damp down below.

Post  Abby on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:58 am

Ok, may be a werid one but here goes. I have always had a little bit of sweat down below, and thankfully after 7 months of HRT no longer any man smell! What I am noticing is that I am sweating a lot more there than I used to to the point were I am think that panty liners may be of benefit! (This is independent of the type of clothing and if tucking or not, also while worse on hot days still bad on cold days.) Has anyone come across this before? Or just some of the werid effects of the meds?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

A bit damp down below.  Empty Re: A bit damp down below.

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Are you sure it's 'sweat' Smile

One thing I learned early in my transition, was I manifested 'horny' differently.

I stopped getting erections ... entirely. It never did anything (which I greatly liked, as I hated the thing).
But the moment I got aroused, I was suddenly in need of fresh panties.

I was essentially doing the girl thing, instead of the guy thing, even if I was doing it from a guy part.

These days, I have the girl part, and my fiance has remarked numerous times, "dang Lesley, you get wetter than most cisfemales."

Anyway, it might not be 'sweat' dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:00 pm

I envy you girls your problems.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:43 pm

After some searches and some reading some medical notes, it seems that it just me being very sweaty. Just got to keep up with good hygiene so your micobiome does not get out of aliment and you get mouldy crouch. Apparently using pantry liners while effective can make you sweat more. Although they would help with the tucking and smoothing things out, Razz

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:48 am

mariehart1 wrote:I envy you girls your problems.

It's possible to condition yourself. I'm pre-everything. Other than switching to a nearly all soy diet in the hopes that the reported effects of phytoestrogens aren't exaggerated I haven't started HRT, but I've been able to condition myself to experience arousal the same way Lesley described (though with a lot of effort I can still function in a manner necessary for procreation, should that day ever come).

If you (or anyone else reading this) want to know some tips and tricks send me a message. I'm worried if I share the details here I'll get in trouble.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:06 pm

I don't think you will experience any content-based issues here dear.

At least, I have felt comfortable discussing all the myriad elements of my transition.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I don't think you will experience any content-based issues here dear.

At least, I have felt comfortable discussing all the myriad elements of my transition.

I'm still getting a feel for the place. I know Celia has put a lot of effort into recreating the look and feel of the old site. I'm not sure what policies have carried over and none of the sticky threads I've found have covered posting guidelines. I remember the old site was pretty strict regarding content of an adult nature, and while the owner of this site wasn't one of the owners of the previous site, I'm not sure if the efforts to recreate the old site are purely aesthetic or if she wants to basically rebuild the whole structure so until I see some posting guidelines I'm hesitant to go into too much detail regarding genitalia.

Plus the description of the conditioning process is fairly long, so I'm not going to invest the time typing it all out unless someone explicitly says they want to know about the process.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Well I'm just member number 1 Smile

But I think I can speak for Celia in saying, this site only LOOKS like the TGBoards.

Celia has gone out of her way to make it look familiar, but, it is entirely her creation.

We've pretty much discussed everything under the rainbow where transgender is concerned.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi Tiffany and Lesley!

Well, I wrote lots and the wonder of Windows wiped it all off, So I'll try again.... Tiffany, feel free to write what you will upon here. This is an adult site and is open only to those that are eighteen years old and over, read further down for things we don't want here.

Now, I hate sounding pretentious or speaking on behalf of others, but unless there is something revolutionary in your post, I do believe you will be teaching many of us how to suck prostrate eggs.... But!!!!….. let's have the info here. We wish to attract younger women as well as oldsters and information upon arousal, prostrate orgasms, douching and the like is something many may know nothing of.... put it on a new thread so it stands out...

I seem similar to you in that I also have never had the slightest intention of SRS, yet have presented and worn only female clothes for decades, albeit rarely dresses or skirts. I consider myself a transgender woman. Some may say I am not, and call me a feminine man or whatever, well pooh!, it's not of supreme importance to me what folk think, I have been through a hell of a lot in my life, so I don't care a jot what folk think. I am special and wish to remain so. I have always only liked men and know all the tricks and protocols, whether solo or in tandem!

So, here it is, the main thing that we do not want at TT is ad hominem comments against the person, insults, ganging up against a member, pressure to 'out', calls for photographs, sexual or romantic propositioning and anything along those lines. We wish to be a 'safe' place, where from transgender women cannot be chased around the wider internet because they posted something here by 'chasers'.

Fiinally Tiffany, I do not own the site, I only administrate it. Forumotion is the owner, it is a free site to have forums upon and has many differing forums. The adverts you see plastered at the top and bottom of the boards pay for it. I do not gain a penny in revenue from it andI should mention Lesley, that we have Rebecca to thank for the 'look', she changed it from a strange looking site to this. So Tiffany I hope that helps, you've learnt about the board and me and you can post it honey. Celia xx

A bit damp down below.  Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Tiffany and Lesley!

Now, I hate sounding pretentious or speaking on behalf of others, but unless there is something revolutionary in your post, I do believe you will be teaching many of us how to suck prostrate eggs.... But!!!!….. let's have the info here.

I'm not sure what you meant by "sucking prostrate eggs." The conditioning I talked about has nothing to do with sexual activity. Lesley was just talking about how HRT changed the way she manifest arousal, essentially in the same way women manifest it.

Marie said she envied the problems, which I took to mean she was referring to Lesley's reply. I don't really know Marie, I don't know if she's pre-op, post-op, non-op, planning on undergoing HRT, well into HRT, has no desire for HRT, or what her situation is. I was just letting her know that it's possible to condition everything to behave in a more feminine manner even without hormones.

It doesn't have anything to do with the prostate. During the conditioning process it's all about mentality, timing, and physically training the organ in question to behave.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Apologies, that will teach me to only read the last couple of posts.... I am not daft, but now reading back I am confused.... so I will shut up. Anyway, go ahead with it Tiffany.

A bit damp down below.  Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum