Do you take videos

Go down

Do you take videos Empty Do you take videos

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:59 pm

I watched the golf tournament this past weekend and was amazed at the number of people using their iPhones and Android to video record Tiger Woods.

I am watching an interesting program, The Circus, Inside the Wildest Political Show on Earth and the moderators were in a place called the Kennel Club in Miami where Trump Right-wingers regularly meet and the crowd was following the mods around recording on the iPhones and Androids.

QUESTION: Does anyone ever go back and watch what they recorded or are they simply into believing they are recording history.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Do you take videos Empty Re: Do you take videos

Post  Abby on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:46 pm

I think some of it is just to prove you were there at a "historical"event. Plus it gives them something to do, they are not just watching but recording so they feel they are apart of the event. That or showing off there phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have discussed this before with colleagues in our staff room when we watched the Queen and the British Royal Family, I think they may have been going to St. George's Chapel one Christmas, lots of folk were doing exactly that and it was every single one of them except one liccle old lady who watched it with her own eyes rather than through a screen whilst waving a liccle Union Flag. Someone on the tv said she was the only one taking in the experience and the others, looking at it on the phone as it recorded might as well not be there..... we all agreed. BTW I have Christmas again this year, am working the 24th to the 27th..... Sad

Do you take videos Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:10 pm

I think that when you concentrate on a video, even something as simple as with an iPhone means that you are not absorbing the event and much of your memory is lost.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Exactly what I meant Miki... BTW it was great to see Tiger back at his very best, he won the Tour Championship rounds at East Lake? I quite believe that he is one of the best golfers of all time, almost the best. He was quite amazing in his prime. But, he could have achieved being the very best in my mind if he had not endured his troubles, whether his own, brought upon himself or otherwise. Anyway, I like him and I am very happy for him for his victory. Celia xx

Do you take videos Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:31 am

I agree with your assessment of Tiger Woods as a golfer.

As a person - not so much! He gave up a beautiful wife and children so he could bang a waitress while away from home.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down