Good News, Good News

Go down

Good News, Good News Empty Good News, Good News

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:00 am

Historic Number Of LGBTQ Candidates Won Primaries In 2018 Midterms
There are 21 openly queer Democratic nominees for the U.S. Senate and House this election cycle ― a 24 percent increase compared to 2016, and 320 percent increase since 2010, per the group’s report released Thursday. And seven openly LGBTQ candidates ran for governor in 2018, with a historic high of four candidates receiving a major party nomination.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lgbtq-candidates-record-2018-midterm-elections_us_5babd6c8e4b082030e77a515

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Good News, Good News Empty Re: Good News, Good News

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:47 pm

That is indeed encouraging.

GO for our side Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum