Never Forget

Go down

Never Forget Empty Never Forget

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 am

Never Forget 2l90go8
I was raped when I was 14, or maybe it was 15, I forget the date. But I know where I was, but I don't fully understand who or how many did it.

I remember waking up from a too sound of a sleep (drugged maybe) with my leg cramping from being forced back into my sleeping bag. I remember my anus was on fire. I remember when I took my early morning swim the white gelatinous stuff that came out my rectum.

I remember every detail of what happened to me, except for those details I don't remember. That happened over 55 years ago - I will never forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Never Forget Empty Re: Never Forget

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Hi Miki.

It is very hard to find words, my dear friend. But, no, never forget. A lot of members here may not have already known about your ordeal and I think you are very brave to recount it. It must be terrible for you to have to think back and recall such a terrible thing, but no, never forget.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never Forget Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Never Forget Empty Re: Never Forget

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down