I'll put evetything here - updates, etc.

Go down

I'll put evetything here - updates, etc. Empty I'll put evetything here - updates, etc.

Post  Zedarius on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Hello all,
Its been a bit of a while since I last posted on here...

But anyway, an update-

I came out to some family overseas (NZ) - the religious side...

Contrary to what I was expecting to happen - I've had an amazing, and overwhelming amount of support from the family over in NZ that I have told.

Had a few questions, and conversations with a few people, but for the most part everyone has kind of been in the mindset of "just roll with it".  Very Happy

I've had a few people still using "she/her", but that'll sort itself out eventually.

I have a little issue getting the word out to dad's side of the NZ family. As they're almost impossible to get in contact with, short of going over and just showing up.

I'm also working on getting my name legally changed shortly.

I have some issues with dad, and him using the whole transgender topic to turn around and say he doesn't believe me, or simply shut down the conversation - but I'm working with my trans-knowledgeable therapist on how to go through it (looking at setting up some family counciling stuff there).

I am also going to be getting HRT the end of this month/early next month (public health care - so waiting times).
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

I'll put evetything here - updates, etc. Empty Re: I'll put evetything here - updates, etc.

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:11 am

Thank you for you update and I am glad things are going, mostly, in a good direction for you.

Reality tells us (almost exclusively in hindsight) that we will never gain full acceptance, even from the most accepting among us. We will never get rid of our too deep or too high voices, our broad or narrow shoulders and hips and any other tell of who we were born as - boy or girl. Depending on your direction of transness, we will never be accepted by all of the girls or all of the guys.

But, we can always take what we can get, live with what we get and get on with our lives. I think you are getting on well enough - keep on keeping on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

I'll put evetything here - updates, etc. Empty Re: I'll put evetything here - updates, etc.

Post  Zedarius on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 am

Hello again,

An update -

I will be starting T in roughly about a month. The gender clinic will be sending off the referral letter to the Endo this week sometime (somewhere between today - Wed).

So...
Things will be soon...
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Zed!

Very good news, that month will seem ages I am sure. The journey to the real you begins!

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll put evetything here - updates, etc. Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 am

Hey all,

Another update...

I will be having my first appointment with the Endo in 2 weeks. I was told 5 weeks, but they rang me today, to set stuff up for the 28th.

That's all for now
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Awesome, sooner is usually better with us transgender gals Smile

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Though I will be going the other way from you girls - to be starting T
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:00 am

More or less same level of YESSSS!!! though in the end Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 am

Yeah, it's good Very Happy
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:05 am

Brace yourself for the hunger, bro. You're probably going to have quite the appetite initially. With that being said, congrats yet again.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi Zed!

I'm happy for you that things are movin' along! Keep us informed on the progress!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:07 am

So, I had my appointment today, and it went really well.

I had a blood test, and got my first 5 months of T. (Which, to be honest, cost me almost nothing)

I'm on Gel, as there's a shortage of some T shots (currently only the 12wk one is available in my country), and it just seems an easier way to go for me
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:38 am

Good for you!

I would opt for the 12 week depot injection. It is easier than having to spread stuff over your arms every day.

I get an injection of Eligard (which does the opposite of what you want) and it is a 6 month injection - easy peasy.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:59 am

Hello again,
Another update.
Tomorrow makes 2 months on T Very Happy
So far not to much has happened - had the mental stuff happen within the first week, not a lot else that I've noticed.

But.
The beard had started!! Very Happy
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:41 am

It begins Smile (the beard hehe).

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi Zed!!!

That's great news, patience boy, for everything will get better and better, the facial hair will get stronger too. I am very happy that things have moved along for you. Tell us all, you are the only guy here atm, but we all want you to let us know how things are. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Great news, Zed! I hope you grow a big, bushy, manly beard!

But it's funny that you are excited to be growing facial hair, while I am excited to finally be able to go for two or three days without shaving.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down