I hope this ain't true. (didn't want to post, couldn't avoid it)

Go down

I hope this ain't true. (didn't want to post, couldn't avoid it) Empty I hope this ain't true. (didn't want to post, couldn't avoid it)

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:05 pm

It might already be happening, and without anyone noticing that it has.

I have no comment, other than, well, the article says all I might.

https://medium.com/@Phaylen/all-references-to-transgender-americans-scrubbed-from-government-websites-45a455259e4c?fbclid=IwAR0v_IIUy1VdZ-IhSj2VfDILTuu6lCAC4nl7phTZpz9oo4ags7tMVjXc-Ek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

I hope this ain't true. (didn't want to post, couldn't avoid it) Empty Re: I hope this ain't true. (didn't want to post, couldn't avoid it)

Post  mariehart1 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 am

Not one for conspiracy theories but it's just the start. Transgender, we've been demonised so we're low hanging fruit. First on the list. The extreme right are using the baboon in the Whitehouse to promote their bigoted worldview. Next will be Gays, Lesbians, women. Watch abortion being rolled back as women are put back on their place. Feminists will be put in their place. Liberals are traitors. The media are enemies of the people
So laws will be enacted to prevent 'false news'. False news being anything that is critical of the right and the leader or 'der fuhrer'.
None of this is inevitable. But it's entirely possible and it is on the agenda.
People think that the freedoms inherent in the American system and constitution are ironclad.
That's an illusion.
No country is immune to to potential oppression.
On the other hand, as an admirer of the USA it will survive this insanity.
Hopefully.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down