What a effing bore of a man.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What a effing bore of a man.

Post  jentay1367 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:48 am

That's the attitude of his base. Sorry, I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater simply to make some pointless point. This isn't a game and I will continue to elect dead wood while I await an opportunity to elect an truly egalitarian leader. Change for change sake is dangerous. Witness the results we live with today. We are on the precipice of living under a totalitarian government existing in a feudal hell with others like it all around the globe. Who needs it? Who wants to live in a mad max world?
I am not intersted in pissing on someone else ,Certainly not if it means burning myself to the ground.

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:10 am

Paraphrasing:
I am not afraid of impeachment. I think the people will revolt.

Donald 'the child' Trump
I am simply without anything to say. He knows how to play to the lowest of his low intelligence/low sophistication base and they will not understand what he is doing when he says - "I need to take over the government to save you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:17 am

If that’s your attitude then you are obviously an anarchist, so it’s little wonder you think hump is great fun to watch as the Nation flounders under the burden of his stupidity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything you want is on the other side of fear

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:30 pm

You can't be a little bit pregnant and you can't be a little bit anarchist - it is in the definition.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2