Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019

Post  mariehart1 on Fri May 03, 2019 11:06 pm

We're allowed to be sexy. I remind my wife of that all the time. She's blonde with big boobs and ferociously intelligent like all her sisters. But she is no babe.

It's same with us. We're not babes. But who is?
Not the fabulous women I know. Not pretty, not beautiful not models.

Just women.
Just be a woman.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019

Post  mariehart1 on Fri May 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Oops

Last edited by mariehart1 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Fri May 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Oops again

Last edited by mariehart1 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repeat)

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat May 04, 2019 4:27 am

Some women demand sexy or else.

Some women (like me) demand wholesome and lack an interest in 'sexy'.

This is a recent image of D'arcy. She's gone out of her way with her looks. She's spent a lot on hair and eyelashes recently. Money that is hard to come by. But, her self image is that important to her.

And I'm ok with it.

Me, I don't really do makeup much. Some lipstick and I'm good to go.
But we all have our demons to deal with.

Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 58381483_132148214540638_5693122662885228544_n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 am

And very nice D'Arcy looks too Lesley. I do demand sexy up to a point, but that is me. The pics were posted coz Marie and I were discussing clothes sortouts as I recently did a big one and I did allude to the other thread concerned with that on the OP. I rarely wear lingerie these days, but do have lots stashed away, anyway it was nice to try just one or two bits on and see how I looked in it, if I still 'had it'.... BTW, Marie has told me, one has an unfortunate shadow that is not representative of the size of what it is not a shadow of anyway.... Embarassed

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:45 pm

The reality is that the reality is but a shadow of the shadow. Very Happy

But you still look good, Celia.

Darcy looks really good too. I think every woman has their own style. I'm like my sisters inherited from our Mother. We like to dress up but with minimal make up. My wife and her sisters apart from the the youngest tend to dress down and practical. My wife though, feels pressure when going to my family gatherings. That dress I'm wearing was bought for a recent one because she knew my sisters would be dressed up and didn't want to feel dowdy around them.

My friend Mary despite being in her fifties is tall and elegant tends to dress down but still manages to look good. But shoe shopping with her is so frustrating because she looks for flat and very sensible shoes. I like to show her some golden leopardskin high heel sandals telling her that's what I'd buy!

On the other hand my friend my friend Caroline who isn't the prettiest really knows how to put a look together. Shopping with her is also frustrating because while she has excellent taste she doesn't have the money.

Each to their own as they say.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 pm

I don't think I have much of a style. Though I get compliments. I am at my core very analytical even if on the surface I am not always ordered. I find myself frequently overwhelmed to the point of paralysis over women's things. And often lean on others to get me past it.

As to my relationship with sexy. I don't like the attention that brings. I hate how I feel like I am trying too hard when I do anything for my appearance. However with someone who I am drawn to, I am happy to do it if it's something they like. It's a quirk I have to be careful with, as I can be manipulated by this mirroring.

With all that said I have been tempted to take a more revealing picture. One of the most important aspects I sometimes avoid about my transition is this change in how I see myself. I have never been so content with the image in the mirror even if I just judge it harshly or find myself lacking almost everywhere. A friend of mine is this amazing older transwoman who just married a cis man who does wonderful sexy photography. I am both terrified and drawn to it. And that is my duality. Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Img_2011
Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Img_2012
Unfiltered, no makeup, no effort to tidy up. I am not old me, and can no longer be. I struggle with thoughs of suicide. Apologize for work done well. And have trouble seeing myself as legitimate in the company of women. But all the same there is no other place I want to be. I long for intimacy like never before though I sabotage myself at every opportunity.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat May 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Unfiltered, no makeup, no effort to tidy up. I am not old me, and can no longer be. I struggle with thoughs of suicide. Apologize for work done well. And have trouble seeing myself as legitimate in the company of women. But all the same there is no other place I want to be. I long for intimacy like never before though I sabotage myself at every opportunity. 
All of the above. Not the old me, suicide, illegitimate in the company of women, longing for lost intimacy and sabotage, sabotage, sabotage. Want to be sexy but embarrassed by it.
Barely clinging on at times. Yet people around me think I'm together.
As if.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 am

mariehart1 wrote:
All of the above. Not the old me, suicide, illegitimate in the company of women, longing for lost intimacy and sabotage, sabotage, sabotage. Want to be sexy but embarrassed by it.
Barely clinging on at times. Yet people around me think I'm together.
As if.

I am sorry, it's such a tricky place for most of us. My only difference is beyond the loss of my last relationship. I feel my transition finally allowing me to be present and actually crave it rather than avoid it. Which can be cruel because you become more emotionally connected and vulnerable.

CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Mon May 13, 2019 6:59 am

Galleria of the Jole, Juicy and Jawdroppingnglycute ones 2019 - Page 2 Img_2013

Decided to put on an old shirt. Because screw it... I am a man in a dress as one can plainly see.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn on Mon May 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Sexy? Not so much. I'm afraid those days are long gone. But I have found not only an interest, but an unexpected ability in determining my own style. Not sure where that came from. Before Liz, I had no interest or creativity in anything remotely akin to a sense of style. It was jeans and t-shirts for casual and my AF uniform for work. Not much room for deviation there.

But now, I find I can actually recognize what looks good on my, what fabric textures, colors and designs either work or don't work together. That was a surprise for me and really a surprise for my wife.

A quote attributed to Norma Jeane Mortenson, better known as Marilyn Monroe sort of captures my view of this issue "I don't look pretty like you, I look pretty like me". In other words, I don't much care about your opinion about my looks, I don't do it for you, I do it for me.

Finally, at 65 years of age, I feel pretty good about myself when I look in the mirror.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Mon May 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Agreed, people see me in a very different way than I see myself. I try to listen and explore what they suggest because it takes time to feel out styles that are way outside your experience and there is so much to try and explore. In the end to me clothes don't make me feel sexy. Though they can be fun in the right situation which can lead to feeling sexy. But mostly I choose what feels comfortable for me. Knowing that I can be sexy in whatever I wear if I want even if that part of me I prefer to only share with my partner. Not that I won't choose clothes that my partner likes to see me in... I mean.. duhh! If it gets me intimacy when I am in the mood... No brainier! But screw what people I don't know think. (Outside of a job interview.)

CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm

It's never easy to win over our own opinion Smile

I'm constantly trying to convince D'arcy she's better than she thinks.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Mon May 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:It's never easy to win over our own opinion Smile

I'm constantly trying to convince D'arcy she's better than she thinks.

In my personal experience, words are nice but you aren't really debating her, so there is nothing to convince. But instead trying to help her chip away at a chourous of voices she absorbed that tear her down. I found seeing someone you hope finds you attractive demonstrate it is far better. There is a look on a person's face that only appears when they are truly wanting. The hard part though is getting you both to be seeking and open at the same time that doesn't feel performative.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:22 am

My criticises herself all the time. Her looks, her ability at work. I just point out that she's the only one who criticises her. I don't, her kids don't, her friends don't and her bosses don't. It's very hard to convince her otherwise. All you can do is keep reassuring the person concerned.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum