Very good exercises!

Go down

Very good exercises! Empty Very good exercises!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi Everyone!

Here are many of the exercises that I have adhered to for quite some time and some new ones. I particularly like the Ninja kicks for they are quite easy to do and I can go on doing them for quite some time. The upper body part I ignore, I do do the waist crunching exercises which are the hardest that I do. The only upper body exercise I do is the prayer, which is not shown here. The butt, waist, thigh and hip exercises here are very good. Here is the link:

https://www.femniqe.com/how-to-get-a-curvy-body/

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very good exercises! Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Very good exercises! Empty Re: Very good exercises!

Post  Jehanne on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:52 pm

I use Map My Walk and Fitness Pal on Android; don't know if this is just a US-thing or not, but I assume not.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Hi Dawn!

Well they are about! I don't use them personally but have people tell me about them or similar stuff like them. Very common this side of the pond is some of the gizmos. Along the lines of how many steps and how far they have walked and that kind a stuff. I did think about getting one of them, they are watch type thingys but I was told by a techy that not only are they not accurate they add steps and stuff if ya shake ya leg when crossed and stuff like that!

I like walking gently though, so whatsmywalk would be my choice of the two. I don't like route marches kinda thing though. I try and walk for at least five hours a week and probably do lots more walking about at work on days and when shopping. Golf helps too but badminton is the most strenuous of anything I do, including 'force myself to do' waist exercises that are quite shattering. But badminton keeps me subtle. I don't 'go for it' as much as I did... I am 58! Coz ankle injury is common when overreaching with twists and turns in badminton, some get wrist problems, but I've been luckyhucky with my wrists but sprained my ankle twice playing over thirty odd years.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very good exercises! Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jehanne on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 pm

They're both free; forgot to mention that. The paid versions will cost you an "arm and a leg" (ha!), and in my opinion, aren't worth it.

Jehanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum