Estrogen boosters

Go down

Estrogen boosters Empty Estrogen boosters

Post  tiffany_elizabeth on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 pm

For the past few months I've been working retail. Last night a man came through my register with two packs of testosterone boosters, which I didn't even know existed let alone could be bought over the counter at my store.

Since then I've been wondering if there are estrogen boosters available. I can't really buy them at my workplace because I don't want to raise any questions among my coworkers.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Estrogen boosters Empty Re: Estrogen boosters

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estrogen boosters Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:36 am

There is a lot of mis-information regarding phyto-estrogens (plant based estrogens) but you'll need to eat them by the train car full to have any meaningful effect.

Read the ingredients at the link Celia supplied and spend your money wisely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm

I find the general rule of thumb, if it worked it would require a prescription to buy.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum