Configured, slimmed down board

Go down

Configured, slimmed down board

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Feb 04 2019, 11:04

Hi Everyone!!!

As Lesley suggested, there were categories not being used and a need to slim down the number of categories. I have moved relationships and shopping into out and about and deleted world support and survey requests. I'll handle any survey requests that arrive here. We have now moved well up google and bing in searching for 'transgenderboards' in engines as a fledgling site coming from the old place, so now so we need to be presenting ourselves in a more professional way as a forum. Thanks, Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Configured, slimmed down board

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Feb 04 2019, 16:23

Cleaner and better dear.

Aside from opinions on what sub-forum is better than another, inasmuch as ranking and positioning goes, I think it views better like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Feb 04 2019, 21:00

Thank you!

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down