Nipple piercings...

Go down

Nipple piercings... Empty Nipple piercings...

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!

Am on the verge of having my nipples pierced! Have thought about it for a long time, but after a cis woman at work showed me her red heart bar nipple bar, I really want to have it done now! Well, I phoned a local studio and asked them some questions and now am thinking about it before taking the plunge, coz it takes months for them to heal properly that's the 'catch' I've been worried about, well, that and of course potential infection!!!! Looked up all the reviews on this local studio and they sound ok, only complaint is about them on the site is their closing early one day when someone was late for an appointment.

I'm wondering if any of you have had it done and have any experience of it. Gotta admit, it looks real cute!!!! I'll go for red hearts first too! It will be an extra bonus for a man to discover them on me! I've ummed and ahhed about it for years, but I am going to do it soon! I'll post discreet pics at some point afterwards.....

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nipple piercings... Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nipple piercings... Empty Re: Nipple piercings...

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:54 am

Please don't!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:59 am

Lesley says just say no to poking holes in yer body anywhere Smile

I also don't have any tattoos.

My limit was pierced ears. And just one per ear.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 am

Hi Lesley and Miki!!!!

Well, though I most probably will, I am still in the thinking on it stage...… I know that it includes pain and though I know I'll be meticulous with the healing, pain is the monster in the corner of my mind.

Celia xx

Nipple piercings... Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Had my done in my early 20s. Hurt like a hell but was worth it. You can now get a topical cream to prevent the pain for a pharmacy.
Don't have the percing any more as I was doing akido at one point and forgot to put it back in afterwards and it healed to much by then to get the bar back in. Gave up the tongue piercing at the same point. Kinda miss them. My nipple is still showing the rasied scar from the percing although breast growth is starting to hide it now!
I say go for it, it's no more painful than eiplating and it's over in a second. Plus it makes the nip so so sensitive! Actually it still is after 15y being without it.

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi Abby!!!

Well, I have not had them done yet, am waiting for after Helga's trip to the car Doctor !!! If I can get Helga through her fitness test, (for those of you in the USA, in England we call it an MOT test...…), she has it at the beginning of April and if she does not cost me too much am gonna have the green light to spend money on stuff and it will be one of the first!!!

Celia xx

Nipple piercings... Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 am

I did my tongue. Got the cracked teeth to prove it.

That's not flying! That's falling with style!

"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

I put the "boing" in Boeing.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum