Cycle/Period/Monthly

Go down

Cycle/Period/Monthly Empty Cycle/Period/Monthly

Post  Lesley Niyori on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Some, like fucking terfs who refuse to even call us women, likely will refute I'm experiencing a cycle.

Sure feels like a fucking cycle to me. Note the random belligerent mood of my post.
I'm really wanting to beat the shit out of a Doug Ford voter, or just any male asshole will do.
When I'm not wanting to cry for no good reason.
Just waiting for wanting to laugh at things that are not funny.

This commonly goes on for about 5 days.
Thought it was near the end of the month. Not that my body can read a fucking calendar.
If the toilet was an indicator, it's my cycle at the moment.
Yeah, you likely have heard me mention so I'll spare you the explanation how I'm able to do that.

Anyone else here on hormones and likely transgender female, experiencing any of the usual crap women suffer through once a month?
No, I don't have any fucking medical surveys or research or statistics to offer that can then be disagreed with.
Maybe you are not suffering.
Maybe you think it's all in my head.
The last time I checked, that's where the emotional symptoms manifest for cisgender women.
So of course it's in my fucking head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Cycle/Period/Monthly Empty Re: Cycle/Period/Monthly

Post  Hello_Its_Me on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:28 am

I joined the forum mainly to reply to this thread, I must say that the "im not a robot" thing was the longest I have ever seen, I nearly gave up several times.

Okay, I also have a monthly cycle! I do not bleed however. I have all other symptoms, moods, feelings, cramps, cravings etc as a CIS woman. I started tracking after being on hrt for a year, Im a little over two years tracking and 3 years HRT. I have a very stable 28 day cycle and Im surprised there is another person on the planet willing to talk about it! I have found no one up till now. Doctors wont discuss it, in fact my doctor has zero interest in any sort of progress I have to report.

I am a non op AMAB, I also feel I am intersex, but again, no interest in discussion by any doctors. I had a couple small genital surgeries/ complications as a baby and a major surgery at the age of 12 which left me with a huge scar that doesnt correspond to what I was told or any other procedure I can find. All medical records have vanished. I do believe I have a form of CAH. I have responded very well to HRT and pass regularly.

Hello_Its_Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:30 am

Hello Hello girl ya gotta give us another name to address you by Smile otherwise only our site creator Celia will sound normal talking to you (she's British, so it seems possible she might not mind saying Hello Hello Smile ).

Saw your other post, not very experienced with Fin so I will let another comment. I've only got experience with Spiro (briefly) and cypreterone (also not too long) and estrogen specifically estrace (brand name I think).

I'm post-op transgender female amab.

Not every transgender female seems to experience 'cycles'. Some might even deny they happen. I know my transgender female amab fiance experiences them (god she's a handful some months).

Not all experiences are identical. But we all seem to suffer the mood swings to an extent.

Glad you decided to join. You'll find we are ok with discussing ANY aspect of the thrill ride that is the special treat we call being born transgender Smile
Check out the subforum that has links to some very great videos (informative).

Check the rest of the place of course.
Hope you find a lot of good reasons to like your decision to join us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 am

I was with a bunch of my girlfriends last night and we started to discuss our experience, if any, on HRT.

One mentioned that she cycled, not monthly, but the frequency was consistent and painful. Her muscles would contract when the E entered her system in volume as she was injecting EV IM.

Her symptoms eventually went away after her GCS and now she is simply onery (her term) all the time.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone!!!!

I've always thought I should write on my calendar the times when I am quite plainly grumpy! Not often, but I do get the grumps for a few days and also get the 'willies' on occasion. There probably is something to it coz also the breast tenderness and stuff too. Guess it's inevitable!

Hi 'Hello, it's me!', welcome to our site and I hope ya stick around!

Celia xx

Cycle/Period/Monthly Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Guess what time it is.

Yeah, I have no room for stupid at the moment.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Well Lesley, you certainly have the grumps.....

I would certainly have noticed a regular cycle upon myself, for I am not quite as stupid as I may look. I was only suggesting that maybe I could make a note when I am feeling down, (which, luckily, is not often enough), and come up with a cycle, be it 21 or 42 or perhaps multiples of 28, like 56, 84 etc. whatever days, the timings of which are quite normal in cis women, not that I am particularly wanting to, I'm not gonna go out and stock up on tampons, that is for women with ovaries that give clear enough proof of menstruation. That is women with wombs, having light and heavy periods or those missing often without pregnancy or underweight and muscular with little body fat, causing them to miss one to up to several periods or stop menstruating altogether. There is no doubt that cycles occur in us, but hey, with none of the cis woman kit and discharges, I'm gonna be 28 day regular as clockwork? and I shoulda noticed...… but then there's no room for stupid.

And let's drop that attitude please, I was only giving my personal feelin upon the issue as generally I am a happy and content person and the grumps are infrequent. I don't deserve that comment. Thank you.

Cycle/Period/Monthly Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm

I've noticed Progesterone shots putting me through the swings.

Every 2 weeks, take the shot, 3-4 days of bliss when everything is rainbows and unicorns, then the middle is normal, then the last 3-4 days is hell.

Worst part is thinking you know it's coming so you'll adjust. Knowing doesn't help. The downs are so low I tried to stop. Not sure what's worse, dysphoria or the low P blues.
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Well Lesley, you certainly have the grumps.....

I would certainly have noticed a regular cycle upon myself, for I am not quite as stupid as I may look. I was only suggesting that maybe I could make a note when I am feeling down, (which, luckily, is not often enough), and come up with a cycle, be it 21 or 42 or perhaps multiples of 28, like 56, 84 etc. whatever days, the timings of which are quite normal in cis women, not that I am particularly wanting to, I'm not gonna go out and stock up on tampons, that is for women with ovaries that give clear enough proof of menstruation. That is women with wombs, having light and heavy periods or those missing often without pregnancy or underweight and muscular with little body fat, causing them to miss one to up to several periods or stop menstruating altogether. There is no doubt that cycles occur in us, but hey, with none of the cis woman kit and discharges, I'm gonna be 28 day regular as clockwork? and I shoulda noticed...… but then there's no room for stupid.

And let's drop that attitude please, I was only giving my personal feelin upon the issue as generally I am a happy and content person and the grumps are infrequent. I don't deserve that comment. Thank you.

I posted my post after I posted something political Smile
I just figured I'd explain why I was feeling more bitchy Smile

Regarding bleeding, mother nature is a clever woman. I carry pads, because I need pads, for blood. No ovaries here. Ain't life grand eh. Been out shopping, and I use the restroom and it's like "really?" I won't rehash details I've mentioned before. The point is, transgender girls, actually can need pads, against all anatomical realities.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Hello_Its_Me on Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:12 pm

As graphic as it may be, Im very curious about the bleeding Lesley
Id like to think of this forum as somewhere we can talk truthfully, unlike some other forumS
I often expect some blood but not sure how I will react if I do see it.

Yesterday I was reminded of another symptom and I wanted to share. Mittelschmerz

the twinge pain from the ovary when releasing an egg. I feel this almost like clockwork each month. Yesterday was the right side, next month will most likely be the left, it seems to bounce back and forth monthly. It only occurs one day a month and it is on or around my day 14 in this cycle.

This day 14 is also my most bestest day, I feel I am at my prettiest, most confident and certainly most horniest day of the month. I remember a youtube called your cycle in 2 minutes or something like that. I couldnt believe how identical to me this was... I feel exactly this way.

Im gonna ramble a bit...

As I said, I feel Im intersex in some way and I really feel the HRT is moving everything more into feminine domain. I had a penis and it worked, I no longer can say that, I have a large clitoris now, unfortunately urine still comes from it. I have some evidence that I had a Hypospadias correction as a baby. This would have been better left alone as today it would be exactly where it needed to be. I do have testicles  Evil or Very Mad Thankfully they stay up inside most of the time, and they have shrunk drastically. But I also have what seems like a blind vaginal canal. Its shallow, but after 2 years of dilating, it has become several inches deeper. Although I have not been with any men, I do know it is possible. Things work like they should down there... Very Happy

Speaking of symptoms, I also have a "cervical fluid" cycle as well that is very predictable. I have noticed that the finasteride (which I stopped taking) was making this much thinner and I was getting so much fluid that it was messy during "playtime" usually resulting in squirting of alot of liquid, sometimes a pint! Im sorta happy that has subsided as it made for alot of cleaning up and extra laundry.

I havent found a doctor interested in helping me (not that I have alot of choices)... I mean I have been cleared in all ways for full GRS, but I dont want that. I want to discuss a few minor procedures to keep me "stock" as possible, yet meet the small goals I have. No dice.... I either have to go in for full reconstruction per the book or forget it. Im hoping soon intersex people will be treated better medically. I think they dont want to admit the mistakes they are making. Thanks for listening Wink

Hello_Its_Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello Hello Smile

Please pleeeeeease give us a pet name for you even if just for here Smile

Anyway, you asked, here's the briefest possible explanation.

I've been on HRT since 2014, it's pretty much old news for my body now.
But, my body has other issues of course, we all have 'other issues'.
I suffer from a hemorrhoidal aggro. Not even remotely connected to being post-op.
But, mother nature, she's such a fine old gal, always trying to help us out eh.
So, during my cycle, it seems like my H-problem is aggravated. Sufficiently, that I KNOW what it is like to use the toilet, in the usual fashion, and, experience blood-based mess-based hassles.
Normally, only an afab person can actually experience the 'joy' of taking a dump, during a menstrual cycle. Ya generally have to have specific parts for that to happen.
Well, I know what it's like to be moody, in the toilet, and dealing with blood and pads.

So yeah, the LAST thing an afab cisgender female wants to do, it 'explain' to me how I'm not a woman, and can't know what it's like. Some of us transgender girls often know all too well how it can be like.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:45 am

Okay, no cycle here though getting on full dose IM EV, MPA, and proper Spiro gave me seriously constipation issues with that I struggled with no matter how much water and fiber I consumed. And lead to all sorts of inflammation and bleeding there. I never really felt a pattern to it. And it wasn't solved until after my vaginoplasty and I decided to stick with a once s day normal strength colace and added some coffee to my morning routine.

That said I have considered altering my E and P schedule to create a light cycle to see if I get anything from it. But I don't think I will. and right now living on soy and feeling my estrogen depleted because of surgery sucks. Nothing like being irrationally frisky for a few days and really wishing your bisexual neighbor wanted more than conversation.

I don't know I found myself pretty emotional on just E and adding P gave me a little calm. Post op... There was a change and for sure I feel more volitile but also less numb. I am not sure there is a pattern to it. There has just been so much going on in my life it is hard to tell.

Okay just spent way too long thinking about sex... This is so not normal for me.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:39 am

My fiance seems to have experienced something of intense horniness due to her hormone therapy.

Just before her cycle, she gets totally randy Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Hello_Its_Me on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Lesley call me Sunny sunny

Hello_Its_Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello_Its_Me wrote:Lesley call me Sunny sunny

Didn't see this post in time. You are now Sunny Smile

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down