Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday

Go down

Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday Empty Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:27 am

I NEVER thought this day would come. I mean, we all know why most of us think this way. I sure thought that way. And I was clearly wrong.

Today D'arcy and I did the wedding dress shopping moment. We didn't shop endlessly. We might have found a better deal, maybe. Then. Maybe not. So we picked these.

I'm surprised I didn't ruin my makeup crying.

Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday 20190308_115937

Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday 20190308_120344

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday Empty Re: Dare to dream girls, this COULD be you someday

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:31 am

Muy bien, hermanas! Muy bien!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum