The Antiques Show!

Go down

The Antiques Show! Empty The Antiques Show!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Finally found how ya change stuff from MV to WMV and how to put it on the youtube…. phew!!!!! Took quite some time!!!! Here is my very first movies!!!! Might buy a mic thingy and add commentary on them for future showings of my show!!!! Don't forget to thumbs me up in the rating thingybob!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Antiques Show! Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Antiques Show! Empty Re: The Antiques Show!

Post  Kaibeth on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:45 am

Those are gorgeous! You have a good eye!

Is it just me, or is there no sound?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."
I put the "boing" in Boeing.
The Antiques Show! DAL1713
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:39 pm

D'arcy says "yer cute, I'd tap that."

Was there sound with the video, there didn't appear to be.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Yes no sound but I have learnt since and put some sound on some I have made. I moght put something on at some point but ya have to have yt instrumental type music as far as I can see once you have put it on!!!!

The Antiques Show! Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:56 pm

In a very interesting way that's exactly how I imagined you. Actually it's quite eccentric but you are quite charming and really cute. Very endearing. But perhaps you might want to explain what's going on?

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:12 pm

Thanks Marie, I was much cuter back in the day... but kind words are always appreciated for a lift, anyway I did put an explanation in the text about the stuff I'm pointing out, my favourite bits and bobs. Sound is hard after it's on there but I can put music on it.

I'm in a tizzy tonight I can't find my mobile!!! I checked my account coz I went to the chemists today and must have dropped it 'tween here and there, nobody has used it. I know it was switched on, I sent a text and phoned it but no answer!

I liked that old Nokia, a really old one, I don't like these modern ones. I'll go follow my tracks tomorrow, but I don't know, I stopped to get some bread, bananas and wine on the way back in Tesco too.... if I can't find it they'll have to send me a card for my modern phone that I hate!!! Oh dear... Crying or Very sad

Celia xx

The Antiques Show! Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Hate that, losing the phone. If it was a smart phone you could trace it with an app. I have one that not only tells you where it is, it can show what the camera sees and you can even address the person who has it. 'Oi give it back you crook'.

I love the modern phones. Mine is a Samsung 8. I hardly use the phone and text bit and in any case hardly anyone calls me. At the same time lots of people like the older basic phones. My friend Mary is very paranoid about smartphones. Maybe she's right. Suspect

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Mine was the old rubbery nokia that bounces if dropped with the small sim. I've ordered a big sim, they send all three types actually, that means I have to use my smarty..... I am so upset!!!! I might try and buy an old Nokia at some point. Celia xx

The Antiques Show! Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:25 pm

I pointed my paranoid friend Mary towards a cheapie Nokia available in the local DIY store. She got one. They are available.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Oh, I am very silly. I blame the hire car I am using (whilst Helga is undergoing another long saga getting her MOT). Although I checked before, this morning I thought I'd give a ring to double check if it was there by again ringing my mobile with my landline, then ran outdoors to the car..... Oops!!!..... it rang! At first I thought it might be under the car somehow coz it was quietish, muffled, but after a little search it was super snug down the side of the seat! It took some prizing out!!! How on earth it got there like that..... God only knows!

I first recalled that I'd jiggled the seat around and adjusted it to many awkward positions, coz it had been uncomfortable since Thursday when Helga went in, I reckon a Giraffe had hired it before me!!!! Friday I had adjusted it lots and even jumped out fiddling with the knobs and levers til I got it just right. Anyway,..... I then remembered.... I'd been on the phone to my Mother as I walked to the car on Friday!!!!!!!!!!! I am so silly sometimes!!!! Embarassed Still don't know how it got down there though.... now I'm torn, do I join the 21st century or not!!!! Not, I think, but going online anywhere is tempting....

The Antiques Show! Mtm
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down