The Masters!!!

Go down

The Masters!!! Empty The Masters!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:48 pm

So, coz of my shifts, Mother and that I've not really had time to watch the Masters and I have housework to do, having a quick coffee break! I'm watching the Masters excitedly on and off coz I play golf and like the Masters bestest of all. I cheer lots when they get a birdy or an eagle and that!!!

My favourite for this one is Tiger, oh, he just missed a putt! But I hope he wins, though I wish them all luck! Come on Tiger!!!!! Back to my chores!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Masters!!! Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Masters!!! Empty Re: The Masters!!!

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:14 pm

I am typing as Molinari (13)/Woods (11)/Finau (10) are just leaving the 10th. Woods and Finau have just bogeyed.

I think Woods might do it, but the Masters is Molinari's to lose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:36 pm

And he did lose it, Tiger won!!!!! I cried so much!!!! Hooray for Tiger, his 5th Masters, only Jack N has won more! What a nail biter, though I don't bite my nails...… when he laid up short on the 18th. How cool was that, to give himself two puts on the green!!!! Even that little 2 footer at the end was not a given!!!!

Hooray!!!! I said, HOORAY!!!!!

The Masters!!! Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Tiger won, he didn't put 1 or two balls into the water. Good for him as a golfer.

I will never have a drink with him or invite him to my house. He is a philanderer and destroyed a marriage because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

But like Barry Bonds, he is the best athlete at his sport.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum