The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's start this forum off right...

Go down

Let's start this forum off right... Empty Let's start this forum off right...

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Today was the wedding of Meghan and Harry. I am not big on weddings but I know a soul stirring moment when I hear it: Please listen, PLEASE LISTEN:

www dot usatoday dot com/videos/life/2018/05/19/choir-performs-stand-me-royal-wedding/35104575/

Note: Apparently Celia doesn't trust her LONG TIME friends to not post legit stuff so I have to wait 7 days to post a legit URL.  Wait for the ad to play first then find yourself alive for the moment.
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Let's start this forum off right... Empty Re: Let's start this forum off right...

Post  Kaibeth on Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Perhaps it is merely a setting she has not come across yet. Forum software can be overwhelming.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Let's start this forum off right... Empty Re: Let's start this forum off right...

Post  Tara on Sun May 20, 2018 1:09 am

That setting is pretty typical on forums to prevent fly-by-night spamming. I doubt there's anything malicious about it, and appreciate Celia's efforts.
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 20, 2018 1:21 am

Sorry Miki, this came at a bad time socially for me, l have been busy busy busy. But, l have all of Monday to sort that kinda stuff out. So everyone, give me time, l will set up the same sections as tgboards, ban the7 day rule if l can and other stuff too. I spent a few hours getting this far, I'll spend more then, please be patient. Celia xxx
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun May 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Keep the temporary ban guys. Don't underestimate the bots out there. It's not going to be a problem for us in a very short time.
I've seen large commercial sites struggle, and it isn't pretty. If a proper professionally run staffed forum can have troubles with a forum that's an incredibly isolated subject, then we can too.

Anyone that actually wants to be here, won't mind the safe guards. It's not like I don't know how to run a forum, I just don't wish to do it Smile I've worked as a moderator of commercial forums in the past.
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum