Advertising at The Transgender Times

Go down

Re: Advertising at The Transgender Times

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Hi Everyone!

Just to make things quite clear and open for all. The advertising you see at the header and sometimes the footer of The Transgender Times, is not for the benefit of either of the administrators. It helps pay for the site to be kept running and pays for the access upon which both Rebecca and I set up.

Should us happy band of gals and guys, (it is unlikely), ever fly and retain a few hundred users, of which a third or so are active, I shall contribute and beg for funding too, if it is agreed that we prefer to remove the advertising.

So please do not think that we are benefitting in any way or using you. The site was entirely set up by us to create a safe haven for transgender women and men to share all kinds of information and have some light fun too in the same style of the old tgboards. Hopefully, the TTT will remain just that, a safe haven without interference, unwanted attention or abuse from outside. Thanks everyone, Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:29 am

There is no free lunch and while the ads are annoying, simply learn to look at the great benefit Celia has made in offering us a place to yell at each other (sometimes we even make friends here: I know I have!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Thank you Miki, that is a nice compliment! Celia xx

BTW, I hope you are looking at my brainteasers on my fun thread!!!!! Nobody has answered any of them yet!!!!

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:...I hope you are looking at my brainteasers on my fun thread!!!!! Nobody has answered any of them yet!!!!
I will get to them in a bit.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down