Interesting dream last night

Go down

Interesting dream last night

Post  Lesley Niyori on Tue May 29, 2018 12:21 pm

My mind seems to have something of a one-track approach even when I'm not awake Smile

Not sure about all of it, you know you lose details soon after getting out of bed.

So, it's me and 3 other girls, we are in our mid-teens. I'm transgender, they are cis, and we are still underage for all the usual nonsense. We're all fairly well off, not rich, not socially in crowd necessarily. Just mostly underage. I apparently have something on this one cute guy, not sure it's about him, might be a friend he's shielding. Either way, I badger him and two of his buddies, all who are rich boys, and they are all legal age, and all have nice cars. I force him to have him and his buddies all individually but at the same time and place, take the 3 of us girls to this social status dining spot for dinner.

All 3 of us girls are ok on the pretty scale. We are just not rich enough to ever end up at the club they take us too. The guy I'm with has a girlfriend of course, and she's of course of a proper family socially speaking for him. And he's ok with her. But she's not remotely impressed with him taking me to dinner. So I take the chance to tell her in the ladies room "don't sweat it dear, I'm just making use of some tidbit of information I have that he's unable to let out. Not on him, he's just unable to refuse me."

She's probably pissed just to be dealing with me in the ladies room. Doesn't come up in the dream though. But it's sure going to send ripples for my 'date' socially as he's out with "that" girl.

Then I woke up and didn't get to have any more fun darn it.

I've never had a dream like this before. Is this a common, normal, atypical, 'girl' dream?
I've certainly never been a common, normal, atypical, girl before.
Is my mind becoming 'teenager'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting dream last night

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue May 29, 2018 6:12 pm

That sounds quite a dream Lesley. I do have the occasional dream about men, they are usually quite good ones and sometimes they get a bit raunchy, but like yours, I wake up and annoyed that I have woken up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm

I am not sure anything can be said about one dream, but rather about the preponderance of your dream experiences taken as a whole.

I do think your need to blackmail an individual needs some further exploration.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon on Wed May 30, 2018 5:40 am

The best dream I had last year, I was a women walking down the lane next to my own primary school.

I had a 2 or 3 year old daughter called Erica, a name I've never really thought about before....

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down