Electrolysis in bikini area.

Go down

Electrolysis in bikini area. Empty Electrolysis in bikini area.

Post  Michi on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:37 am

I found someone local that will work in that area. My Regular electrolysist didn't do it. Going in for 2 hours on Thursday but I'm sure she can work some other areas nearby as well. I regret having laser there, it looks like it's mostly filled in but a couple of thinner spots. I think I'm sprouting out hairs on my leg here and there and I haven't had laser in a few years. Surgery is covered for now at least at work. But a new elected boss will be coming in so who knows what that would bring.

Sorry I haven't posted much this year, I'll be happy to see 2020 Laughing

Michi

Back to top Go down

Electrolysis in bikini area. Empty Re: Electrolysis in bikini area.

Post  CarolynAH on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:13 am

Oh fun! Been there, done that... I don't think it was more painful than my face but it was uncomfortable in interesting ways. It is pretty crazy to think two weeks ago I walked into a waxing place and got a "Brazilian wax" from a woman with hardly any anxiety after all that prep and being a year post.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:38 pm

CarolynAH wrote:Oh fun!  Been there, done that... I don't think it was more painful than my face but it was uncomfortable in interesting ways.  It is pretty crazy to think two weeks ago I walked into a waxing place and got a "Brazilian  wax" from a woman with hardly any anxiety after all that prep and being a year post.

She did a little but in the end said it was better to wax it which she did and then I'm coming back in about a week and 1/2 to have it done and the regrowth. She's from that school of thought about really trying to pinpoint the growth cycle. I always felt you should just keep getting them when they grow back. She didn't charge anything extra for that area or the waxing.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi!!!

I prefer just to shave there, epilating, waxing and that may produce ingrown there and that'll stick about for a very long time, coz hair is much thicker there. But, I guess getting rid of them full time is good, I'd prefer to concentrate on other parts...

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electrolysis in bikini area. Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:59 am

I found shaving there to be far more likely to cause problems than my wax job has. But I am using a liquid roll on to help prevent that post.

I actually prefer a well groomed and short hair there. But I confess that I am doing it because of its what my girlfriend likes and with her I wear clothes where it's more important. So I have some incentive.

It's strange to be finally close to the end of facial electrolysis for me. I have gone a week and nobody notices. There are still hair there but they are getting finer and finer.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum