UW Madison surgery center?

Go down

UW Madison surgery center? Empty UW Madison surgery center?

Post  Michi on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Anyone ever heard about their surgery program? I'm in Milwaukee so not too far away. Too bad I can't take the train that Obama was going to pay for but Scott Walker denied.  BTW, are politics now verboten on the boards🤔

https://www.uwhealth.org/go/gender-services/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjOrtBRCcARIsAEq4rW48McCfqB-JSf4O3HeP64QWRkfwMBYzzqbT1Ox1eMvCdqNOwTtiYOwaAh6iEALw_wcB

Michi

Back to top Go down

UW Madison surgery center? Empty Re: UW Madison surgery center?

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:53 pm

Hi!!!

Well, being in England, I know nothing of Milwaukee, except it's a brewery place that makes beer..... prefer wine myself but there ya go! Politics is quite allowed and encouraged upon the boards lass, as long as there's no nastiness in any disagreement..... not been many political posts recently though.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UW Madison surgery center? Mtm
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:02 am

No idea, I only researched major west coast surgeons. And went with Meltzer Clinic in AZ.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 am

Michi wrote:...BTW, are politics now verboten on the boards:
Uh, I don't think so...just keep any political commentary sane, mostly free of bad words and have a willingness to listen to different views.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

UW Madison surgery center? Empty 0 depth SRS?

Post  Michi on Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:51 am

Is this a newer procedure, has anyone ever heard of it? Seems like it would be a lot less risk, no dilating.

https://www.uwhealth.org/reconstructive-surgery/zero-depth-vaginoplasty-feminizing-vulvoplasty/52834

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:45 am

No not a new procedure, just an uncommon one. It doesn't require dilation because you won't have a vagina. Just a vulva, clitoris, labia majora, and possibly a.labia minora. I would recommend it only if you don't think experience vaginal sex is worth it or something that you ever wanted. Which obviously is a very personal thing.

I personally don't want to bias you beyond saying dilation is annoying in the beginning but gets easier over time so I would say careful with making it into something bigger than it really is.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Yesterday at 2:57 am

They called me back today, I'm going to go in for a consultation. I'm guessing the post-operative care in Madison could be better than a private plastic surgeon?

Scott Walker really screwed me over here. I should be taking the train but now I have to drive, have someone Drive, or bus. There was going to be a high-speed rail from Milwaukee to Madison as part of Obama's stimulus but Walker turned the 900 million dollars down and said he wanted to try to get more bus routes or something. It went the North Carolina and California. I never liked the Milwaukee to Madison Drive even though it's not that far, the train from Milwaukee to Chicago is great. There was a Spanish train maker that made cars in Milwaukee and they ended up suing Wisconsin over this, and left I believe.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum