The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My college experience

Go down

My college experience Empty My college experience

Post  Michi on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:32 am

I didn't see my post in Emily's College post. Did she get banned is that why? Since I typed it out I'll just post it.

Any updates on your first semester? College is where I started transitioning full-time, I had started with my new name before it was legally changed. I never had any issues besides stares. It was Milwaukee Area Technical College but sure has paid off for me. I was going to go for a bachelor's afterwards. I applied at Mount Mary, a Catholic women's college, interviewed and was accepted but I never ended up going. I had changed my name on my high school transcripts. Definitely a big mistake, I took a few classes at UWM but I dropped out. Great grades in college, terrible in Primary School only getting one a and there was some computer science in 9th grade in 1981. I remember talking to my guidance counselor how about how I would just work at the grocery store full-time and he thought that was a great idea. Looking back he was a pretty crappy guidance counselor. Although I did work at the grocery store for over 20 years which included 10 years full time till I step down to finish college and stayed on till they went out of business. I'm taking my early pension next September which should be about four hundred bucks a month for life or most likely until it runs out in 20 years or so when is being in critical status.

Michi

Back to top Go down

My college experience Empty Re: My college experience

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi Michi,

Emily is welcome, anytime. Your post is there in, all it's glory, at the top of a new page, page 2 of her thread.... That's a coincidence, I'll be drawing two pensions in September, when I reach 60 (ARGHHHHH!!!!), as well!

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My college experience Mtm  My college experience Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2My college experience Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum