The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EyeLiner omg.......

Go down

EyeLiner omg....... Empty EyeLiner omg.......

Post  Ellebell87 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:56 am

Ok I can shadow well, eyeliner........can someone please please pretty please give me some pointers cause im terrible at eyeliner

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

EyeLiner omg....... Empty Re: EyeLiner omg.......

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:24 am

Hi Elle!

Forget pencil!!!! Best to use gel with a fine flat brush, you get lots in a pot that lasts ages and ya don't have to keep sharpening pencils! If you are heavy handed, you can use gel top and pencil bottom, that's if you do the bottom, you can do the halfway thing along the bottom, but I think those that line the whole bottom look awful... I often just line the top or just have mazzy on.

Clean your eyes with make-up remover use a good base primer wait for it to dry, use a matte shadow or apply any shadow carefully after. Always take your time, if in a hurry better go out with just mazzy than messing up with liner. You can practice finelining on your forearm first and if it's easier, pull your lid/skin gently from the side toward the temple and always angle the brush or pencil.  There are plenty of people that struggle, cis or transgeneder women. Some put videos to help and I've put one hat uses the one I use here below, she uses thicker lines than I do

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EyeLiner omg....... Mtm  EyeLiner omg....... Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2EyeLiner omg....... Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Thank you

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum