The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:13 pm

It's a nice selection Celia, some I don't recall seeing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020

Post  CarolynAH Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:26 am

Not much to say these days. Wishing you all a wonderful and beautiful year filled with love and good friends.

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 KTTA0Vh
Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 CtwG5L4
Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 DMHCjQs
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Looking nice Carolyn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

Time to bump the thread before we move on to the letter 'L' at the turn of the year. Let me explain, on the old boards and continued here, we started with A and this year reached 'K'. So that is..... hold the bus!!!!.... 12 years of pics, though I think I joined the old tgboards just over four years ago. thought I'd put these on, I quite like them. I took them for someone special, but you only get to see these!!!!

The grey nightshirt ones are no make up, no nylons, not shaved 24 hours.... and the dresses are some 1960's vintage that I bought. I don't wear dresses out anymore, but when a man gets to take me out again, I think the peachy one will be his treat!

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 9Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 22Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 25Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 28Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 EyenightieGalleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Eyeshirt2Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Ieyeit-scomplicatedshirt

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Mtm  Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:34 pm

It's been awhile since I felt like doing this.  We finally have fairliy winter-like weather, at least for SW Idaho.  A bit of snow and temps in the 20's - our version of winter I guess.  Enough that I could dig out some of my winter wardrobe.Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Img_6011
Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Img_6010
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Very nice Celia, pair up those dresses with a colourful pair of of heels and you're ready to hit town.

Elizabeth: looks good and looks warm. Nice one.
Snow already brrr. Doubt we'll get snow this year perched as we are on the edge of the ocean. We great some impressive Atlantic storms. But tonight it's merely heavy rain and strong winds, routine stuff.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:37 pm

mariehart1 wrote:Elizabeth: looks good and looks warm. Nice one.
Snow already brrr. Doubt we'll get snow this year perched as we are on the edge of the ocean. We great some impressive Atlantic storms. But tonight it's merely heavy rain and strong winds, routine stuff.

Ended up being too warm. Changed the sweater for a light 3/4 sleeve tunic of the same color..

I lived in DC for several years in the early 90's and experienced maritime weather. Ice storms and the occasional polar dip that dropped lots of very wet snow and paralized the area for days. I'll take western winters any day.

I grew up in Montana and had an assignment to Minot AFB, so I've experienced about as bad of winters as one can south of the arctic circle and north of Patagonia.

Here in SW Idaho, we get very little snow, and other than a bout a week or two in late Dec to late Jan of sub zero temps, our winters are mild and average day time temp is around 30F.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 am

Idaho sounds pleasant. I suspect like a lot of America. Its a safe easy going place to live? Never been that far west. I'm only up to ten of the fifty states so far.

We have mild winters. It very rarely goes below 0'C in winter here on the west coast of Ireland. Thanks in part to warm Gulf stream. That plus living so near the sea. On some days you can smell the ocean in the air.

It's very easy to be overdressed for the cold. It does rain a bit but not as much as we like to exaggerate. But it keeps everything green all year round hence the Emerald Isle cliche.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:36 pm

mariehart1 wrote:Very nice Celia, pair up those dresses with a colourful pair of of heels and you're ready to hit town.

Hi Marie,

Well not with the nightshirt!

But yes, actually you are right, I do have some black or even white heels that may look better with these. Red, pink or peach would not look right.... I don't like super highs. 2" is about my limit, I like to stay small and not have that slopy back look walking along in super highs, where the natural thing is for the back to stoop. Young women get away without a sloopy back, just about.....

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 9Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 22Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 25Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 28

Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Mtm  Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Galleria Of Kute Kissable Kittens 2020 - Page 2 Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum