The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Augumentation during SRS?

Go down

Breast Augumentation during SRS? Empty Breast Augumentation during SRS?

Post  Michi on Sat Mar 14 2020, 10:15

Any thoughts? I read there is a higher risk of infection but my personal thought is you are under anesthesia only once instead of twice. And of course the recovery could be more difficult. I have a girlfriend that had a BA and she said it felt like she got hit by a train.

I'm having a consultation in May for the BA. It looks like the insurance will pay for the SRS but not the argumentation so I don't know how that's going to affect it totally. I have probably somewhat typical breast now, widespaced B cups.

I thought Vegas Jen had done both procedures at the same time.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Breast Augumentation during SRS? Empty Re: Breast Augumentation during SRS?

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Mar 14 2020, 10:31

Been there, done that.

I had vaginoplasty with canal, and BA.

In truth, my legs drove me nuts (I have fibromyalgia), but otherwise, I had no issues with the GRS and BA being done at the same time other than, get used to lying on your back, as lying on your side is NOT an option for a while (your new boobs will not be impressed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sat Mar 14 2020, 10:45

Lesley Niyori wrote:Been there, done that.

I had vaginoplasty with canal, and BA.

In truth, my legs drove me nuts (I have fibromyalgia), but otherwise, I had no issues with the GRS and BA being done at the same time other than, get used to lying on your back, as lying on your side is NOT an option for a while (your new boobs will not be impressed).

Thanks. I sleep on my back now so that may not be that difficult for me. Just wondering, what type implants did you use if you don't mind? I'm moderately broad with a 40 inch chest so I don't know if small implants would look good. I also love playing tennis so the over or under the muscle technique could make a difference. Of course I'll listen to the doc.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Mar 14 2020, 13:13

If I recall, I had silicone. I went from a barely worth mention A to a reasonable B. I could have gone C, but I was doing it for me, not a man's eyes Smile

I have a large chest size. 48 I think. Finding 48 B bras is a real nuisance Smile You might find a C is easier to buy for hehe. Most big girls, have bigguns too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sat Mar 14 2020, 21:51

Michi wrote:Any thoughts? I read there is a higher risk of infection but my personal thought is you are under anesthesia only once instead of twice. And of course the recovery could be more difficult.
I don't know your age Michi but the longer you are under, the greater your chances of having an issue. And yes, the risk of infection is greater as they are opening another part of your body.

I am 73 and have had two major surgeries since 2014 (the last one June 2019) and each time I had a psychotic event (delirium) upon waking up that lasted nearly 4 hours each time. Your mileage may very, of course.
Michi wrote:I thought Vegas Jen had done both procedures at the same time.
Yeah, but Jen was a Marine!  Razz  Anybody heard from her lately??

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sun Mar 15 2020, 09:12

I'm 54. 5'6" and 172 . I lost 10 pounds since January and trying to lose another 10 . And I read something about the top is a Clean surgery and the bottom a dirty surgery that can make a difference.

I think Vegad Jen left for good after getting grief for voting for Trump. She came back after her surgery but then left I'm sure I was partly to blame and feel badly, I have Republican friends and family but just something about a trans woman voting for Trump set me off. Hopefully she comes back.

Speaking of Republicans, it kind of funny the different thoughts between the coronavirus between Ametican liberals and conservatives is. But that's a different conversation. I have a friend in her 60s and she went to Costa Rica yesterday and isn't worried at all and I know she's conservative.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Mar 15 2020, 12:48

I think another reason Jen left was her and my inability to resolve whether or not women (cis or trans) should be allowed to face combat. Being a Marine, she chose to stand firm in her belief that a woman simply didn't have the right stuff to be either a Marine or soldier.

Sigh!

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Mar 15 2020, 13:07

MichaelaSJ wrote:I think another reason Jen left was her and my inability to resolve whether or not women (cis or trans) should be allowed to face combat. Being a Marine, she chose to stand firm in her belief that a woman simply didn't have the right stuff to be either a Marine or soldier.

Sigh!

????

Hmm I could illustrate the fallacy of that with one word Israelis.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Mar 15 2020, 13:10

Trust me Lesley, the Israeli argument and anything similar fell on deaf ears.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sun Mar 15 2020, 22:58

MichaelaSJ wrote:I think another reason Jen left was her and my inability to resolve whether or not women (cis or trans) should be allowed to face combat. Being a Marine, she chose to stand firm in her belief that a woman simply didn't have the right stuff to be either a Marine or soldier.

Sigh!

I remember that discussion or argument. I still think it was me though.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sun Mar 15 2020, 23:00

Lesley Niyori wrote:

Sigh!

????

Hmm I could illustrate the fallacy of that with one word Israelis.

The IDF is a good example I've how trans soldiers can be as effective as well.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum