The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you think, about what you think

2 posters

Go down

What you think, about what you think Empty What you think, about what you think

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Relevance to us.

We, the people of the transgender community, fight a battle of acceptance, often against a grotesque level of misinformation.

Now you know the relevance.

Check out the video (by a very smart individual).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDne7CBXRn0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

What you think, about what you think Empty Re: What you think, about what you think

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Yes Lesley,

She is good what she says, though much of it went over my head. I mostly shop online, that's the big ones like Amazon, H&M and other outlets. Then it's for looking facts up. Then I have a yt account, two e-mail accounts and of course this one, well I do own this one, I guess. And that is it! Oh, I do occasionally go on datesites, I've done that twice, one datesite I zoom in and out of when I want.... far, far, far more zoom out than in!!!... and that is it!!!!!

What I am sayin' is I have a very low profile personally. I would not touch Facebook with a barge pole... I cannot be swayed by anyone, I like me and I truly strive to be honest, fair and totally unimpressed by any influence.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you think, about what you think Mtm  What you think, about what you think Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2What you think, about what you think Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum