The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you think, about what you think

Go down

What you think, about what you think Empty What you think, about what you think

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Relevance to us.

We, the people of the transgender community, fight a battle of acceptance, often against a grotesque level of misinformation.

Now you know the relevance.

Check out the video (by a very smart individual).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDne7CBXRn0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

What you think, about what you think Empty Re: What you think, about what you think

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Yes Lesley,

She is good what she says, though much of it went over my head. I mostly shop online, that's the big ones like Amazon, H&M and other outlets. Then it's for looking facts up. Then I have a yt account, two e-mail accounts and of course this one, well I do own this one, I guess. And that is it! Oh, I do occasionally go on datesites, I've done that twice, one datesite I zoom in and out of when I want.... far, far, far more zoom out than in!!!... and that is it!!!!!

What I am sayin' is I have a very low profile personally. I would not touch Facebook with a barge pole... I cannot be swayed by anyone, I like me and I truly strive to be honest, fair and totally unimpressed by any influence.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you think, about what you think Mtm  What you think, about what you think Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2What you think, about what you think Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum