Still here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Still here Empty Still here

Post  Lesley Niyori on Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Hey, just pointing out, that it has been Saturday since 1994 in my life.

None of this is actually new to me. I've been cooped up with nothing important to do for decades.

So you don't like to read books, maybe you should try harder. Models is not your thing? Why not try anyway. Colour something, it's ok, there is nothing wrong with colouring. Don't tell me there is nothing on TV. I know there is always something. You might not want to role game with teddy bears like me, but perhaps you SHOULD try playing a game. It doesn't have to be a computer game either.

You could also finally get all those household tasks finished.
Go play with some power tools, you might like it.

I'm still here, where was I supposed to go Smile
Currently reading Dune Machine Crusade, Prelude to Foundation by Azimov, Stone of Tears Sword of Truth series, and Lord of the Rings at the same time, in addition to a romance novel.
Because, why not.

I'm worried the US decision to pretend business as usual won't have bad side effects. It's going to suck if you are an American over 60. They are essentially writing those people off for the benefit of the dollar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Still here Empty Re: Still here

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:22 am

Being cooped up has been my life since last September. My recovery is going slow but it has given me a chance to revisit a good time in my life.

In the late oughts, I was into astrophotography. I was also into woodworking and had equal investments of around $30-35K each. One had to go and it ended up being astrophotography.

Well, my health has currently precluded woodworking so I am trying to assemble a new astrophotography kit. I have purchased a Celestron C11 EdgeHD/CGX telescope, bought some new software and have picked out the cameras to use. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 has slowed shipments from China so I am awaiting the main imaging camera to put together my complete kit.

I will be posting images here as soon as I get some I like. In the meanwhile, I am continuing to check in here, follow some astroimaging forums and learning to use some VERY technical programs.

Things have really changed in the astrophotography world in the 12 years I have been away from the sport. A lot of new stuff to learn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:09 am

Hi Everyone!

I certainly would not like to be cooped up, it's bad enough on my rest days not being able to do much, especially shopping, except online of course!!!! And my beloved golf will be suffering. I have lots to do after this bunch of shifts that went on forever it seems, I need tyres for Helga, I am waiting for the tyre shop to open to phone them, I shall have four of the same make and kind.

I was told at my MOT that I have four different makes of tyre on her at the moment and the two are different kinds of tyre on the front which is apparently wrong, Radius and crossplay and that two are on the limit and must be done asp as one is also perishing.

Helga passed with just that as things that need doing, which is not too bad, because usually I end up paying for far more to be done. Life is never easy with Helga, but having said that she is reliable.

Then I have to do my grocery shopping and then washing and ironing and finally cleaning. If I get all that done today I can enjoy a few days rest. I won't start the Jack of Diamonds maybe, unless I feel the urge!!!

I look forward to your pictures Miki. Astrophotography sounds cool! Capturing all those things whizzing around up there! I read a few wekks ago about a comet that is coming and it is green and it's going to light up the sky as it is five times bigger than Jupiter!!!!!! Maybe you can capture that, though could you not buy American? You may have to wait a while....

Models are not my thing, but I do art Lesley. We showed stuff on the old boards didn't we. Well, here is my latest creation. I imagine I will run out of patience doing all the 12 court cards and the ace of spades as I thought I may when I designed this. This took around 20 hours, I finished it about two weeks ago, but have not had time to start the Jack yet, just too busy with work. I started with diamonds as it's the easiest. Totally my design, though of course I got pointers of concept and placement from established types from yore!

Celia xx

Still here QoD1]

Still here QoD2

Still here Mtm  Still here Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2                                                               
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm

You should/must have the same type of tire on your car or your steering geometry could be upset.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:09 pm

hi Miki!!!!

All sorted now!!!! Helga has new heels!!!! All brand new tyres in every corner... they were very quiet at the tyre fit shop so I was straight in and the guys were very nice too, I am very pleased with them coz they also told me that both my brake thingys, a pad and disc?, have lots left on both, the pad's good for another five thousand miles and the disc a long time yet! I do remember having to have them done a couple of years ago though, I think.

You must let me know how you get on with your astrophotography, it sounds truly interesting. Please do let me know when you start taking pics!!!! See if ya can get that comet!!!!

I remember now some posts of yours, when you showed some photographs of the universe on here. As I remember, I may have been a bit silly at that point in time, sorry Miki, but in actual of fact I do like such things in reality. Even close ups of the Lunar surface are amazing...

It is very interesting stuff, really exciting and I've always been very interested in such thingys.

Take care Miki!!!

Edit* Oh I found the post... it was about black holes..... and as I guessed, I did redeem myself.... after my silliness.... it was on this thread:

A lot of engineering/a lot of science in the In The News section....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:12 pm

I'm trying to keep busy. I've been working from the office at home, but cut down to 30 hours a week from 40. Although I am getting almost double my lost wages from unemployment which doesn't make a lot of sense because I still work at the restaurant for take outs so I'm working over 40 hours a week. Rumor has it I might be getting another $600 next week, weekly through July which would really be bizarre.

Trying to exercise. I've been hula hooping and just had my old punching bag put up. He said the recent rebuild on my garage was a joke and could blow down, good to know. I bought the house last year and they hid all sorts of things.

I'm looking forward for the pics Miki. When this is over I want to come to California, I've never been there. I'd love to look you up too.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:17 am

Here is the Jack of Diamonds, totally my design and copyrighting as I write... I can show you photos of me looking like the face.... but the lips need work. It's past the pen work so it's hard now to change, though I can do wonders with gouache and acrylics...

Still here 003

And closer....

Still here 002

It should look good in a week or so when I have time to paint it..

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:24 am

I really appreciate you artistic abilities. Nice image and I am waiting for the colored edition.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:29 am

Thanks Miki, will do, just caught that as I was just off to bedfordshire. Goodnight my dear friend.

XX

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:41 am

I discovered during this pandemic that my ordinary, day-to-day life for the past quarter-century is called "quarantine."

Who knew?

I detest being around people whom I cannot escape with the click of an X.

I feel for you social types, tho.

"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."
I put the "boing" in Boeing.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri May 01, 2020 12:22 am

Hi Beth,

It's not so strange.... I like my 'in' time' too, with my art especially. I have to spend a lot of time cleaning, washing and ironing too of course and apart from golf, badminton, my card nights, my shopping the clothes mall and of course my whist drives, I am doing my usual.... but although that seems a lot missing, it 'aint so bad.

We do a Thursday night 8 p.m. clap here for key workers, NHS, deliverymen, police, army, you name it.... farmers, milkmen dustmen. Some are hypocrites, they stand there clapping loudest, banging bins and whistling, but they are not doing their bit at all, they are out every day and I know they 'aint working....

The lesbians a few doors down gave me a dirty look and a nasty man from, luckily across the road quite a way shouted something to me like 'apart from THAT over there'... beats the object really, but never mind, I am above that and come September I will have enough to buy my trailer in the wilds. It's like the sticks here, but too many people around for me, too many idiots, yet this is considered a nice area!!!!????

It's very Gypsy, not traveller no, true Gypsy orientated, they were given land after the war here and built compounds and though they don't thieve here, (best thing, for God help any petty thief that came here), they are not very PC at all. The council built tenements in the 70's alongside their given plots. The council homes mostly got sold to tenants in the Thatcher era, of which is one where I live, a rented apartment.

It's like a little island of a couple of hundred properties inbetween huge reservoirs, overgrown, desolate green belt land and a couple of Horse stable lands. I often fear for myself.... one family let their Horse, not from the stables, graze upon the large lawns in front of the tenements, I saw a couple the other day devouring a neighbours front garden, she shooed them away eventually.

I had one of them eating grass on my front lawn about four weeks ago, but I did not mind, she is a piebald, but brown, I can't remember is it skewbald if they are brown?, she is well kept obviously, but what a freakin' cheek, to let 'em roam on our patch. Anywya, they have little buggies that they trot out on the roads around here and I have seen that likeable Mare pulling one before a few times, but a typical dark haired, dark eyed rogue in the seat, too boot...

It's bedtime, so I am just polishing off a half bottle of wine, I have about a glass to go! Oh, I bought a Rabbit fur coat.

I did polish the buttons up and fed the leather. I have some photos then, to put here!

Ok, I know..... Rabbit? It is at least early 1970's, more likely late '60s and the Rabbit's are long gone.... yes I feel bad about them and I hasten to say sorry Bunnies and sorry Moo, I truly cry for you, but Celia need to look good too!  and sorry Moo, coz I love Moos, for the leather. Guilty as charged!!!!!! But the hat is faux fur, .But the coat, is worth...… quite a pretty penny.... my excuse is I do deal in antiques and will do that when I retire! So there! Sorry bunnies, Waaaaaaah!!!!

So of to bed after a foray on youtube, I did everything I needed to today, groceriesies, washing, ironing, cleaning, phone stuff.... so I shall relax this weekend until I have to work again on Tuesday.... and the coat straps, unique, handmade, one of a kind, are supposed to angle down.... just for the true fashionistas out there...

Still here Colliageone
.Still here Colliagetwo

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Fri May 01, 2020 4:53 am

Not much has changed for me in the past week except I am furloughed on Wednesdays., working the office job from home. Hopefully  if I do have surgery February 3rd  I could keep working at home during recovery. Supposedly I will be getting some benefits but haven't seen them yet as they are pending. Still work at the restaurant three short nights a week.

The biggest thing I am missing is tennis, I did a weekly drill but the club is closed. I think I'm going to hit the wall at the park. Also, the dog park. They are still open I thought they had closed. I went on Saturday but kept my distance although I read dogs can catch it too so they are supposed to  social distance as well. Nobody else was keeping your distance oh, it's in a very conservative area and of course they pretty much think this is a liberal  conspiracy. There is a small park at the end of my street I take my Daniff  to and let him run, which he does like crazy, once a day. No one else is around, or I wouldn't let him loose.

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi Everyone!

I was useless at tennis, I am quite good at Badminton though, sorry to hear about being furloughed Michi, but at least there is something coming in?

Well today I finished the colouring of my own designed Jack O'Diamonds, here is the finished product. I still have some tidying to do, to strengthen lines mostly with ink, but it is nearly done and won't look much different. Just the King to go, I will start that on my next rest days and will toy with some ideas how he shall look.

Still here Jack-001

Still here Jack-005

Still here Jack-002

Still here Jack-003

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Sun May 03, 2020 9:46 pm

(I found my password)

Celia - you should work for Bicycle Playing Cards - very nice Exclamation

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon May 04, 2020 12:35 am

Hi Miki!

So you found it, as I wrote in an e-mail to you, your e-mail only appeared today, yet you wrote to me on Friday!

Anyway, thank you, though I will have finished Diamonds when I complete the King. Diamonds are obviously easier than the other suits, I shall endeavour to complete the court cards.... God willing.... and the Ace of Spades of course that has to have artwork too.

My intention always was, indeed to offer them to playing card manufacturers... I have copyright on them as the artist, so won't be plopping all of them here, but can send you my latest works...

I don't know why I decided upon this, I used to paint Birds, Butterflies and Moths and the like along with flowers and that, but Covid is changing folk. Including liccle me....  

Sadly, I just hate some cis women right now where I live, they hate me so much especially my neighbours. It's all happened recently, it's like Covid-19 is all my fault, yet I am the only one working here apart form one nice guy who does deliveries and is always nice to me.

One close neighbour was a care worker and she gave up her vocation the moment this started, selfish bitch.... and she is the worst of them. Selfish and the only person on the planet ever to have had children. I think she hates me because I carry on, in true NW European style, do my work and care about people. Oh, I am svelte, reasonably ok and she is obese, ugly..... mmmmm.

I can't wait to buy my little trailer in the Hampshire countryside, I have to reach 60 first. It's this September, it will put my balance up enough to purchase one! Then I can quit everything and start trading antiques and collectables and have all my pensions work for me.... but not until this awful thing is over though.

Take care Miki, we are soulmates, I know that you know that.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon May 04, 2020 4:40 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:Sadly, I just hate some cis women right now where I live, they hate me so much especially my neighbours. It's all happened recently, it's like Covid-19 is all my fault, yet I am the only one working here apart form one nice guy who does deliveries and is always nice to me.
We have a lot of self-proclaimed evangelicals in the States and I suspect elsewhere, also. They tend to pop up with loud voices proclaiming that COVID-19, or something similar like SARS or HIV or Swine Flu is a result of the gays, transfolk, whatever. Unfortunately, their audiences suck this shit up and live in a fantasy world where something they don't understand and contrary to their 'Book' tells them that we are the cause.
Celia Eriksson wrote:One close neighbour was a care worker and she gave up her vocation the moment this started, selfish bitch.... and she is the worst of them. Selfish and the only person on the planet ever to have had children. I think she hates me because I carry on, in true NW European style, do my work and care about people. Oh, I am svelte, reasonably ok and she is obese, ugly..... mmmmm.
Maybe it is a U.S. thing (I don't really think so, but) we have a lot of heroes working the hospitals and clinics and getting sick and dying - yet they don't gripe. I have been in the hospital twice in the last couple of months and I got very good service by people who were generally pleasant and interesting to be around. Maybe it is my vibrant personality, but I think our healthcare workers have, en masse, decided this is a major threat to our civilization and they want to save as much of it as they can.
Celia Eriksson wrote:I can't wait to buy my little trailer in the Hampshire countryside, I have to reach 60 first. It's this September, it will put my balance up enough to purchase one! Then I can quit everything and start trading antiques and collectables and have all my pensions work for me.... but not until this awful thing is over though.
Is that similar to what we refer to as a mobile home? I was fortunate to have earned a decent salary most of my life so my Social Security annual payment is around $31,000. I could not live where I am now on that but I could scrape by somewhere else. The problem I would have is the healthcare I currently have is superior to almost anywhere else. Also, my Wife is still working and we are living a decent life. She is 70 and I don't know what will happen if she gets sick.
Celia Eriksson wrote:Take care Miki, we are soulmates, I know that you know that.
Yes, YES, we are and I thank you for that every day.

Miki

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 pm

Hi Miki,

Most here call them mobile homes, it's just that trailer is a more widely used term.... and we don't really have trailer trash, though we have travellers and they truly are mobile, they are European and not true Gypsy and are truly trouble for the most part...…

Yes, lots of right wing lowlife believe all that rubbish, and it filters down from the hardline religious communities too. It ends up with folk believing in it? Go figure.

Went shopping today, a three hour exercise just to get provisions. I/2 hour drive there, 45 minute queue, 45 minute shop and 30 minute drive home and another 1/2 hour spraying every item with sanitiser!

Helga is driving like a dream, she is perfect these days and I am happy with her. I spoke to my Mother by phone and it must be so hard for her in her home, which is thank goodness Covid-19 free just now. I spoke to my best firend and she seems ok too. All is well, except I really want to play Badminton and Golf very soon and I can't!

Just kinda getting on with it as I guess everyone is. On duty tomorrow night.... but it will remind me of what I am about and in the small hours I tend tov reflect upon many things. Take care Miki and everyone.

We will overcome!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon May 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:I spoke to my Mother by phone and it must be so hard for her in her home, which is thank goodness Covid-19 free just now.
My younger Sister (2 years) has early onset Alzheimer's and is in a facility specifically for adults with Her condition. Unfortunately, but for the better, She is locked down with no outside contact except for staff. As far as I know, there are no COVID-19 infections in Her facility.

It is probably not an issue for Her but Her Husband has not seen her for over two months and it is driving Him crazy not seeing her and He may not before She passes.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue May 05, 2020 12:42 am

Hi Miki, am around an hour before off to Bedfordshire because I'm lining up for nightshift... , but thought I'd look in before my musical YT nightly foray. I am sorry about your younger Sister. her Husband must be feeling terrible about it. I know all I can do is drop stuff off, even the window thing is not allowed now, because some oldsters were opening them at the wrong time....

Alzheimer's is a blight too, it is so prevalent. I truly wish that your Sister survives the lockdown and spends some precious time with your Brother-in-law.

Alas, it is also a weapon used to deride some folk. I would not put it past someone.... not gonna mention names.... to surmise that dear Joe Biden …. yada yada.... you get my drift. see if I am right.

The year is going by actually quicker than usual. I cannot believ it is already May. I am getting old. But Joe is the candidate and I still believe he will win, but wait and see, I'll bet you a half eaten Jelly Bean that I am right! The accusation will come!

It finally has started decreasing here, thank God. We are on the downslope. It is hoped this acts like the Spanish Flu of old '18 and that the second surge peak is similar... that is quite a considerably smaller peak, (even though to those that caught it, it had a stronger effect..... it should be noted). We will see. Take care Miki, I wish your Sister a reunion with her dear Husband and your good self best of health.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue May 05, 2020 2:28 am

I wish we had a more vibrant choice. Biden's politics are a bit more center-left than mine, but then I am always a pragmatist. I could not have voted for Sanders with any earnest (although I would have in any case). I truly hopes Biden picks a VP candidate who will be able to stand in his stead as I fear he will not last for one, surely not two terms. Right now I would ignore Elizabeth Warren as too polarizing and Kamala Harris as not quite ready - as of yet. Amy Klobuchar has the right stuff with the exception of skin color. She is from the mid-west, she is sharp and can take the body blows of GOP political thugs and, very importantly, she is a woman.

Right now, I am watching the very excellent series on the Roosevelts (by Ken Burns, who else) and I wish we didn't have the 22nd Amendment limiting presidential terms to two. We could certainly use the elegance of an Obama even though he nearly always sought the middle ground.

I fear the common theme of this years Democratic candidates will be to bring the Nation together. I fear that is a lost cause and the most we can hope is that enough voters turn out for Biden so that we don't have to put up with the wretched mess of a man, an immature and spoiled child really, in the guise of our President.

The most we will be able to do if Biden is elected is to throw bones at the 40% of my Country who, following Trump, wants to return to the U.S. of the fifties with its Jim Crow, anti-Semitic, anti-anything intellectual nearly all-white minority.

My time is limited, so as, mostly a spectator on life, wish I would be around long enough to see my Country becoming a progressive leader of the World once more. Sadly, i won't see that - but to dream, perchance to dream.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu May 07, 2020 7:37 am

Hi Miki,

American politics fascinates me, well not just me, the rest of the world. Particularly us over the pond like to see what is happening there, though that has dwindled somewhat since your last process threw up two pretty distasteful candidates, with the worst of the two winning.

I was going to say dull, distasteful is too strong and possibly wrong, unfair? I could not find the right word.

For the roller coaster was quite something, with far more downs than ups, the mudslinging was grotesque. The almost unbelievable things that have emanated since needs no comment, except to say it's not dull, no, not dull, it's plain weird.

The past is gone. To your point. I think that it is a very important point about the VP position.

The running mate. The possible next or next but one president, perhaps, maybe. No wish at all to envisage any harm upon dear Joe Biden, absolutely not intended, of course, but it has to be considered as having a small chance of possibility.... that is how things are sometimes.

On the three you quote, and it most certainly should be a woman, they are good choices.

Klobuchar is the best choice, a good age 59... legal background, Lawyers keep their copybooks neat and are quite clever compared to average politicians from other backgrounds She has appeal. No novice to politics, she knows the ropes.

Harris is but a few years younger, also a Lawyer with much appeal. She is very active in support of issues facing real Americans, such as American Transgender people. I don't like bringing creed, colour or race into politics, but clear appeal for those that wish to, I see her as a strong woman with plenty of appeal to many voters from many backgrounds. Loyalty when a minor 'city'? attorney in SF back in the day is a grey area, that may be thrown up, but she seems to be justified with what happened as far as I have read about it. I like her stance in all LBQT, gun crime, workers and minority rights.

Warren, 70 primarily taught law, she also is a commercial law expert and has held positions in various advisory and implemental positions and chairs. Most Clintonesque of the three, she appears to me, to be the the least likely to garner votes from those that do not vote often or have never voted before. But, truth be told, she is actually the best of the three suited to the position of POTUS, especially where the American economy is concerned.

As I said, they are good choices, hopefully one will be VP. Hold on to your hat Miki, you may see more than you imagine, for I have no doubt that the Democrats have this one...

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat May 23, 2020 1:19 am

Still here

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi Marie!!!!

Firstly, I hope all is well with your Kith and Kin and secondly, actually more importantlically to me, that you are well through these bizarre times...  It's always nice to hear from you!!!!

And thanks for liking the Chinesey Cock-A-Leekie. Trust me, if you knew me, only silly liccle me could come up with a Sino-Caledonian dish!!!!!!!

Me, I am not so exhausted, mostly through anxiety, as I was but a few weeks ago, but I am carrying on carrying on. Ya now, it's always nice to hear from you!!!! I don't know you really captchyured my thoughts....

So, yes, I'm still here. Miki too. But I've done talking to myself. I guess the boards are finally succumbing to a sticky end,  Idea  … actually like I often did, most nights, back in my heyday....  Embarassed  

Ahem.... Anyways, I think Lesley got the hump about something and some of the new ones have found better pastures. I'll probably not renew in January next the way it's going.

Such a shame. It is nice to plop your thoughts upon the net, imagining the footprint, pawprint stamp is there forever and a day. Alas, such amazing thoughts, ideas, conversations, innovations simply melt like the snows of last winter, into ethereal cyberversical nothingness, never to be viewed again.

It was never any type of ego trip to keep these boards going,  just thought it'd be a nice quiet place for girls.... and guys... to chat. But hey there ya go.

Anyway Marie..... ya know.... you are fair game for me to flirt with you now.... I think.....  Twisted Evil

But woe is I, I think ya just don't want the boards to die, or you are just being the very nice person that I know that you are. So, thrice, no actually..... twice woe is I! Embarassed

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sat May 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Everything is good with me and mine, one niece in law got the bastard virus, she's a student nurse in a Covid ward. She survived but hasn't seen her family in months. She is one of the loveliest people you could ever meet. When she recovered she was back into thevward seeing people die daily. I just cry for her.

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sun May 24, 2020 12:08 am

Anyway Marie..... ya know.... you are fair game for me to flirt with you now.... I think.....  Still here Icon_twisted 

But woe is I, I think ya just don't want the boards to die, or you are just being the very nice person that I know that you are. So, thrice, no actually..... twice woe is I! Still here Icon_redface 

Celia xx

Yes thrice absolutely. I'm fair game. I look at your pics. Flirt away. 

Still here Mtm  Still here Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2                                                                

Still here 1-8
Celia ErikssonAdmin

Still here I_icon_profile Still here I_icon_pm Still here I_icon_www

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: