The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still here - Page 2 Empty Re: Still here

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 24, 2020 12:47 am

Oh Marie,

You always did that, just before I'm going to bed..... I went somewhere else, then come back, write about something else here and I check back and I will stay up for another ten minutes, coz you posted..... not complaining though, honestly. I'll write ya, sorry if it's quick, I came off nights this morn.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still here - Page 2 Mtm  Still here - Page 2 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Still here - Page 2 Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mariehart1 on Sun May 24, 2020 12:56 am

You go for it girl!

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 24, 2020 1:10 am

Hi Marie,

So, I PM'd ya. Red bit above the boards, but below the headline? Should say.... ya have a new message!

Celia xx

Edit* PM = private message, It is in the box above, where it says "You Have A New Message"..... I have to sleep now, take care honey. xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still here - Page 2 Mtm  Still here - Page 2 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Still here - Page 2 Kickitout                                                          
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Sorry there aren't more people here Celia. I wonder why such a big drop off from the last run. Maybe Twitter?

Michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun May 24, 2020 11:42 pm

hi Michi,

I guess that you are quite right. Boards and forums are almost dead, folk simply do not go for this kind of format these days, they prefer the instant silliness of tik-tok and such.

But, perhaps, I was being over silly, I think it's nice having this quiet place, our little backwater. Though maybe another ten to twenty would be nice to keep it ticking over at a nice pace.

I have told many of my friends, but most are cis and questioned what they could bring and I have to agree with them.

I think I will keep them going, that would be until I am quite like Goldilocks Custer, excepting the fact that I'd be the last woman standing....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Mon May 25, 2020 4:33 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:
I think I will keep them going, that would be until I am quite like Goldilocks Custer, excepting the fact that I'd be the last woman standing....
Funniest thing I have read lately.

Did you know that Gen. George Armstrong Custer graduated from West Point in 1861 at the bottom of his class and he was field promoted to brigadier general at 23, in 1863.

Of course, he wasn't much of a general officer with his weird doings at Little Big Horn - was he. He died at 36.

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue May 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi Miki,

I always had a fascination with the Indian and Civil wars and I guess I am not alone for they were fascinating times.

As for the Indian wars, the East of America and Europe were developing quickly, the Victorian era saw many innovations still present today and largely unchanged. In the mid-west and west, frontiers expanded and almost a wildness, as in wild west, occurred. Amazing times with a host of strong characters such as George Custer.

I like to read of those times. Not at all good for all Americans during the Civil War and terrible for Native Indians during their being jumped upon from a great height, but interesting all the same.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: