The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well that was a surprise!

Go down

Well that was a surprise! Empty Well that was a surprise!

Post  Abby on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello and sorry for being away for a long while!

So I have been a little surprised by how transition changes sort of sneak up on you. So I am currently looking at getting a bullwhip holder for a belt so I can learn some tricks during the summer. As I don't have any belts anymore (dumped them with the suits a couple of years ago). I have been eyeing up an Indiana Jones gun belt with integrated whip holder. Anyway this meant having to measure up which was a surprise as the measurements was a little higher than I expected! Turns out my ass is a lot bigger than it use to be! Even when I weighed 15kg more 10 years ago! What was weird was it seemed to break a spell on me and I noticed that I actually have a proper waist now. (Mainly due to ass growth) . Still got little up top, but hay that should be sorted once the plastic surgeons are up and running again. (Been speaking to one, and should have a face to face in the next month or so hopefully). But it just surprised me, how the little changes build up over time,

Abby x
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Well that was a surprise! Empty Re: Well that was a surprise!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:13 am

Hi Abby,

And jeans, when one of my favourite CK were impossible to pull up.... that's when I knew. I am sorry, I am intrigued with the whip holder though!!!! Sounds fun!

Keep that waist! It's one thing that amazed me, I was once over ten stone and I have been hovering just over eight stone to eight six for two decades now, I can't imagine being over ten stone!

Yet as you say, more ass, more thighs and a little breast. So where exactly did any weight go..... It must be waist, my arms have always been slim.

But, I'll tell you... not trying to teach you how to suck eggs, but for anyone reading this too if they worry about losing weight on HRT.

It is non-medical advice so it's fine for me to state these facts.

Muscle is heavy. When you take HRT your muscles waste some, and fat, even if you are not dieting and do not eat lightly and sensibly, (within reasonable amounts of course), it will replace it with a lighter fat. Fat is much lighter than muscle.

And Abby, cannot wait for the plastics to open. You say they are gonna open? I will call mine again asap!!!! My new rhino at last!!!!!

Nice to hear from you Abby

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was a surprise! Mtm  Well that was a surprise! Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Well that was a surprise! Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:28 am

Definitely lost a lot of muscle, never was a gym bunny but I could before HRT lift my anvil up on its block. How I struggle to lift one end! It's mainly my belly which is podgy, always found abs difficult to get. I did have eating issues 15/20 years or so ago, nothing major. The urge to purge is floats around every so often.
I play with bullwhips in the garden, inspired by Indiana Jones, cat woman and Zorro! Been learning tricks etc. Definitely not bed room stuff! (I have been cutting drinks cans in half with them!)

I have a face to face with the surgeon in September, so hopefully it will be still ok to visit at that time. Trying not to get to excited about it encase of delays. Shame it costs the same as a small new car! 😭 The case studies of their work are brilliant, especially when compared to others in the area spent days looking at boobs!. He had worked on trans women before (I have a large ribcage which needs to be taken into account), and has a brilliant reviews. I have wanting proper boobs for decades so might as well get the nicest work I can! Been looking at full body Lazer to as some companies have been having 75% off offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum