The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeerrchh.. Pimples!

Go down

Yeeerrchh..  Pimples! Empty Yeeerrchh.. Pimples!

Post  MyNicky on Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:03 pm

You read about the whole "second puberty" thing. But nothing really prepares you for the pimples! I always had fairly clear skin but now I'm breaking out across my forehead. Yuck! Probably made worse by covid lockdown and not looking after my skin as well as I should.
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Yeeerrchh..  Pimples! Empty Re: Yeeerrchh.. Pimples!

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:48 am

Wash often with an antibacterial agent. If you feel comfortable with the following: get a UV light bulb and spend a couple of seconds (NOT MINUTES) with the glow on your face a couple of times a day.

In politics and pimples, sunlight (UV light) is a great disinfectant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

MyNicky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky on Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:46 am

https://servimg.com/view/20036224/11
Definitely need to go back to looking after my skin better 😭
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:24 am

Hi Michaela and MyNicky,

Oh yes, but good skin hygiene will rid you of those little peskies! Another thing to watch for is sunburn, you will be far more likely to burn. Hats are one way to go, but I do not use suncream, I use 50 spf moisturiser, even when it is cloudy.

Yet, after any summer, I do still have shaded areas that are a darker shade, anything below the neck and shoulders above my arms being lily white and my face and arms and neck being a little suntanned. Without it there would be a very marked difference. It can be hidden with make up, but I still don't like it.

Diet is important too, try to eat healthily. There are many videos on youtube about ridding oneself of blemishes, it's worth a look!

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeeerrchh..  Pimples! Mtm  Yeeerrchh..  Pimples! Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Yeeerrchh..  Pimples! Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

MyNicky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum