The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days to November 3, 2020

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Days to November 3, 2020

Post  MichaelaSJ on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:33 am

Oh stupid me!

Well, here is my next entry:
Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 11745910

Think southern California amusement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:45 pm

Six flags!!!!!! Easy peasy pudding and pie, raise my shoulders and sigh, sigh, sigh!!!!

Ok, let's try the next one then!!!!!!! I am using dolls instead of real people!!!!!!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 AfrDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 AmerDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 AsiaDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 AustDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Eur

Represented by this next picture, they are linked together upon a flag!!!!! What exactly are they?

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Olymp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Mtm  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:48 pm

Five places that have held the Olympics.

This one should be a no-brainer:

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 S-l10010

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:20 pm

I am going to close this thread. Some here want Biden and a renewal of what we had up to 2017. Some here want to keep the status quo ante with Trump.

I fear that the closer we get to next Tuesday the hotter our anger will become, whichever candidate wins.

I know in my household my Wife and a I want to throw something at the TV whenever Trump is on. We compromise and simply turn the audio off.

The last thing I want to say is vote. Without you marking x on a ballot, you will not have much to complain of if your candidate doesn't make it to the winners stand.

VOTE, DAMMIT VOTE!

See you next Wednesday.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi Miki,

Well, close. There are five rings on the Olympic flag, they represent the five continents! Africa, America, Asia, Australia and Europe!!!!

And there are four points on the compass! NWSE!

So this a little fiendish.... take the words of each, put them together to lead you to the famous trio!!!!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 DuckDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Soup

Oh, I just realised you have locked the thread.......oops! Well, being a limey, I can!!!!Unless you say kinda "No,no,no,no,no!!!!" to harmless me.....

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Mtm  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Kickitout                                                          
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:36 pm

Only two days to go!!!!!! And as Miki has not stopped me by saying kinda, no, no, no..... here is the most famous couples, in the greatest love story of all time. It's an easy one!!!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 CleoDays to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Cleomark

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson on Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:32 am

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 3 Goodmorn

Good morning America!!!!!! Go out and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:55 pm

You are SOOOOO sweet. Thank you and my Country thanks you.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum