The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As of today: Done!

Go down

As of today: Done! Empty As of today: Done!

Post  Hypatia1 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 am

Well, almost.  Except for remaining electrolysis, as of today I'm done.  
So what I've done to date:
2013 - Electrolysis started (ongoing)
2014 - Start HRT, rhinoplasty, 1st round of hair grafts
2016 - GRS, BA
2017 - lipo/fat transfer
2018 - FFS
2019 - Hip implants (unacceptable results.  I'm pursuing legal recourse)
2020 - Voice, trachea shave, 2nd round of hair grafts (today!).

Like I said, I still have facial clearing to do.  But besides that, I'm done.  Nothing else on the books.  Feels damn good to be done.  

I'm even more proud that I covered virtually all this by myself.  The VA is covering my HRT (minus my co-pay), but I paid for everything myself.  I lost track of how much it's all cost me but I'm danger close to $100k over the last 6+ years.  It's stunning to me I was able to do all this.  Just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Hypatia1

Celia Eriksson, Tara and Michi like this post

Back to top Go down

As of today: Done! Empty Re: As of today: Done!

Post  Celia Eriksson on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Hi Hypatia!

Wow, that is a nice list Hypatia!

There is a couple there that I would like to have. I am on the list for rhinoplasty and once times get back to normal I am 24th in line with my placcy surgeon to have it done. As I say, trachea was one I may consider going forward, but I don't want to be forever chasing my tail at my age, though hip implants..... there I go, see what I mean!!!!!

So for those who wonder about a couple of Hypatia's abbreviations, she has had FFS facial feminisation surgery, one I may be able to not have, GRS is the British SRS one I have never wanted, (I've explained that enough times). BA, obviously is breast augmentation. I can add to my done list porcelain cap dentistry and tattoo removal, when I was eighteen I was stupid enough to have two tattoos upon my arms....

It can be never ending, as I said about chasing tails, so I admire you Hypatia, for finally deciding that will be that, excepting the never ending depilation, all women battle against.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of today: Done! Mtm  As of today: Done! Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2As of today: Done! Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum