The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To vax or not to vax, that is the question!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To vax or not to vax, that is the question! - Page 2 Empty Re: To vax or not to vax, that is the question!

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi Marie!!!

As you know, I know that you are far from horrid. I just think we can have a conversation and fiery argument without directing anything personal.....

I am up for the vax, I am going to have it. I think Donald should have been gracious in defeat, he could still have had his lawyers check stuff out, if there is anything wrong. I believe voter fraud is certainly a problem, people have been convicted in the UK for it.... but there you go.

I truly am middle of the road, for I don't take sides, I look at a policy and decide for myself what needs to be done. When an election comes, I weigh up what party most matches my views and vote accordingly. At the moment that is still the Conservatives, but with Keir Starmer beginning to pull Labour towards more central ground, I may decide he will be best come next time.

Donald, for me, got too involved with social media, too angry, too shouty. Had he not been so up front, I believe he could have projected himself as a better politician, but he did not, he jumped too quickly on things and supported policies that were too right wing for my taste. I am confident Joe will not be like that, I quite like the guy and hopefully he will be good for all Americans, after a difficult four years.

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To vax or not to vax, that is the question! - Page 2 Mtm  To vax or not to vax, that is the question! - Page 2 Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2To vax or not to vax, that is the question! - Page 2 Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum