The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cocktail of Hormones

Go down

A Cocktail of Hormones Empty A Cocktail of Hormones

Post  MyNicky Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:38 pm

I'm now on HRT 7.5 months and my doctor has now introduced a third prescription into my regime.
On top of the antiandrogen and estradiol pills I now have patches to wear full time too. Which I am self conscious about despite being completely out of sight.
This I have to say about wearing patches:
You'll never realise just how much your skin folds and stretches until you do. You try to find a spot away from skin creases and folds but it'll make no difference. My skin pulls and bunches around the patch whenever I move making the whole area around it super itchy. Incidentally though the patch itself isn't causing irritation. I think it's just a new sensation that I'll eventually get used to.
My hormone levels haven't been behaving themselves which is frustrating. My T levels have dropped right off, but so has the E.
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

A Cocktail of Hormones Empty Re: A Cocktail of Hormones

Post  Kidagakash Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:55 am

Im on a twice weekly patch. I had the same issue last time because its rectangular and i put it on lengthwise. There are two creases now. When I took off the last one the entire area was reddened around the pores. Doesnt seem good. I think the patches are just for starting out though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

MyNicky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:46 am

My patches were introduced to complement the pills, as my hormone levels, both T and E are below acceptable levels. Waiting for the results from the latest bloods. I could live without the patches as I find them to be a real nuisance
MyNicky
MyNicky

Kidagakash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:14 am

Well I can update that my E levels are officially in range! Woot x2
MyNicky
MyNicky

Kidagakash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidagakash Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Fantastic! still 2 months until I find out where I'm at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum