The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does we hang out on the ole internet

Go down

Where does we hang out on the ole internet Empty Where does we hang out on the ole internet

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:36 pm

I'm talking forums, social media, special interest locations, places that we spend our time on.

I'm active at Matrix Games a publisher of digital wargames.
I recently joined Scalemates, a site devoted to models and managing one's collection. It's a form of data base.
https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate.php?id=94471&fbclid=IwAR2491dMXcwjk-8oMTemkKLz6F2VNynCrfcW0StHJO0_qE_FgDOoloDQhE0

I prattle on through my Facebook Group too.
I'm not one to communicate through a cellphone though, so I'm not on a lot of the cliche 'apps'.

This is the only place actually just for purposes of being a transgender community that I'm on these days.

I watch a lot of YouTube content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Where does we hang out on the ole internet Empty Re: Where does we hang out on the ole internet

Post  Kaibeth Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:48 pm

I spend a lot of time on various Discord servers. Chiefly my virtual airline and the truck simulation community. I avoid things like Twitter and Facebook like the plague. I watch bass guitar forums on YouTube..... or flight simmers.

I'm pretty active in the Elder Scrolls Online community as well.

I am also head chat moderator at a support site for trans folks and our families.

And I lurk here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eagles may soar, but badgers don't get sucked through jet engines."

I am under no Ilyushin that aeroplane puns are anything but Boeing jokes. And I don't wanna be the Fokker you all Beech at. So I shall Cessna desist and pay the Piper.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Where does we hang out on the ole internet Empty Re: Where does we hang out on the ole internet

Post  mariehart1 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Here and a British model website where I pretend I still build models. I do visit Scalemates to look up models I never buy.

I'm on a family WhatsApp. But I quit Facebook and consider Twitter as a ridiculous outlet for a bunch of cranks.
That's it.

I was a member of various forums mostly pilot and aviation stuff. But I quit when I realised that half the contributors were Walts and the other pilots online were simply more knowledgeable than me and thought I was a Walt. Crying or Very sad

mariehart1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum