The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Izzard

2 posters

Go down

Eddie Izzard  Empty Eddie Izzard

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:34 am

I see 'she's' come out properly as trans. Well sort of. I heard her on local radio today saying she was out in 1985. But only this week was asked about the pronoun and said call me she.

Yesssss

Now 'he' has called herself a crosddresser for sometime, yes been there done that.

Now I really like her. But once I came across her twitter account and I realised I still had a twitter account and with an excess of alcohol that night . I replied irritatedly asking when he'd make up his mind. I simply didn't buy the crosdresser thing. I knew she was trans. So I'm not even the slightest bit surprised at this development.

I soon deleted it and my twitter account. Perhaps a mistake because I respect her situation.

OK she needs to consider her career but she'll never stop being a brilliant comedian.

But it says something that even a much loved comedian feels the need to equivocate her sexual identity.

Yes she can wittily bat off questions from journalists who know no better. But are favourable.

Really I think Eddie should step up and say it like it is.

I t would help me I think

Back to top Go down

Eddie Izzard  Empty Re: Eddie Izzard

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:02 am

We have enough of a time just finding out who we are as individuals and the path(s) we took to find out who we are.

Let's not feed the urge to tweak the noses of the pronoun police. We have all been there and we need to let others find themselves, by themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Kidagakash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidagakash Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:27 pm

Not trans-specifically related, but this reminds me of a few weeks ago when I read an article about Paul Reuben (pee wee herman) re entering hollywood with a movie he had been working on writing for the past 30 years. It actually sounded really cool. Pee wee just got out of prison and it follows his exploits and some sort of massive drug addiction. They strong-armed him into completely changing it to match his previous movie though. I really wanted to tell him to release his movie, not theirs, but after a few hours I decided I was wasting my time hehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum