The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned

4 posters

Go down

Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Empty Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Wed May 19, 2021 5:38 pm

This is mostly to see if anyone is out there, hasn't been any posts for days and days.

I invited a friend over for wine, snacks and chat around the fire pit this evening. Sure enough, the weather isn't cooperating. It was in the low 80's through the weekend, incredibly pleasant.

As a person that generally isn't someone who needs to be around a lot of people, I'm finding that between the loss of my wife and the COVID impacts on group activities that I'm craving association. Who knew????

Hope all of you are doing well.

Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Empty Re: Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed May 19, 2021 7:49 pm

The weather here has been warmish and calm.

Not much value in it though, as covid makes it hard to find anywhere to go to.

Been riding my bike around each day, but mainly it is an overrated ride to the grocery store to buy something to justify having gone out. Today it was a bag Asian salad and hamburger buns being the main draw and coffee resupply for D'arcy.

Construction on the main street in town means most of the crowd that hangs out downtown has nowhere to sit. Must be driving them nuts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Empty Re: Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Wed May 19, 2021 8:51 pm

"Been riding my bike around each day, but mainly it is an overrated ride to the grocery store to buy something to justify having gone out."

I know the drill. I get dressed and made up to go to Costco.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Wed May 19, 2021 11:56 pm

I forgot that covid is still out there. Here in Vic, Down Under, we were lambasted for our severe lockdowns, but now we barely even have to think about covid. We can even buy our very own choice of toilet paper!
MyNicky
MyNicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 20, 2021 1:56 pm

We had some good weather here recently in the west of Ireland. In fact yesterday was warm and sunny. But today a depression rolled in from the North Atlantic and its rain, rain, rain. Depressions are well named.

But not to be put off I'm going to buy some bbq food for tonight's dinner. It'll just be indoor. Hopefully the good weather will be back soon. We now live near the beach and I intend to take full advantage of that this summer. That and the very nice pub/restaurant nearby once they open again. All vaccinated now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat May 22, 2021 9:20 am

It's been very, very, very windicals here too! It's finally going to calm down today, so I will be out in the garden later. But, the last few days have been indoors painting the bathroom area. The garden is coming along though and I have got many pots in bloom now, though when/if the sun pops out again, they will be doing a lot better!

I have a little pond that had some Frog in it, but they have gone now, I will tidy up around there and then go into town later this afternoon for some groceries. I am enjoying the quiet life of retirement and do wonder how I found time to work. Soon all my little jobs will be done and I shall take more walks around the coast and local countryside, for there is lots for me yet to see.

Coffee finished, Kippers eaten, off to the shower.....

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Mtm  Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2Windy and cool today, sucks for wine around the firepit I had planned Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum