The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just came to a realization.

4 posters

Go down

I just came to a realization. Empty I just came to a realization.

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:42 am

I was digging through my post history and I probably come off as a bit of a flake. A lot of debates I jumped in and never finished, a lot of questions I asked and never followed up with, all sorts of unfinished business.

The truth is I get distracted easily. I'll log in every day for a week or two, then between work and my side hustle and not being able to tear myself away from YouTube in my free time I'll go for months without coming back. Not sure why I'm rambling about this. I guess it's just to get a post out there to let you know that your prayers haven't been answered and you're still stuck with me.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

I just came to a realization. Empty Re: I just came to a realization.

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Hi Tiffany,

Oh, we are fine being stuck with you!!!! Actually, since retiring I have spent much less time on line..... which sounds silly, but I have been doing so many other things. How I had time to work is simply beyond me.

That's the beauty of our little backwater. Some of us here know each other quite well in actual of fact, possibly better than people we see often! I guess we all do the flaky bit online, post something then forget to follow it up, it's fine.... keep looking in and posting.... and flakiness is quite acceptybubble!!!

Celia xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just came to a realization. Mtm  I just came to a realization. Ancestralnewhomeandrespectednations-2I just came to a realization. Kickitout                                                          
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
Mary Tyler Moore (1936-2017).
Celia Eriksson
Celia Eriksson
Admin

http://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Don't worry dear, YOU'RE stuck with me after all Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm a bit of a flake too. Poor Celia has to read my witterings because I absolutely insist on PMing her. The poor dear.
Actually you fit in perfectly with the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:42 pm

I'm glad to know it's not an issue. I just have to temper my urge to go back and jump back into debates, because a lot of the ones I was involved in became war zones in the months after my participation and I don't want to stir anything up again.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:55 pm

I feel the same, I really don't have the psychic. energy to get into a silly debate over something any more.

I just want to chill.

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:04 am

tiffany_elizabeth wrote:I was digging through my post history and I probably come off as a bit of a flake. A lot of debates I jumped in and never finished, a lot of questions I asked and never followed up with, all sorts of unfinished business.

The truth is I get distracted easily. I'll log in every day for a week or two, then between work and my side hustle and not being able to tear myself away from YouTube in my free time I'll go for months without coming back. Not sure why I'm rambling about this. I guess it's just to get a post out there to let you know that your prayers haven't been answered and you're still stuck with me.

ahhh such is the glory of adhd... I got that and what I consider to be bipolar.. and between the two and 40-ish unfinished writing projects I feel lie I will get too some day... I get what you are saying.. here at least.

luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:14 am

dpn't worry.. everybody flakes at something.. lol...

luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum